Attorney Jeff Anderson's Crusade Against the Catholic Chrch
Jeff Anderson has long been a very active person attacking the alleged "medievalism" and culture of "secrecy" of the Catholic Chuch. Now he's been responsible for conspiring with Pinchy Sulzberger's very anti-Catholic New York Times in the latest Milwaukee press release involving that old abusing boogey man hinmself, Arcbishop Rembert Weakland.

Standing beside a portrait of Martin Luther King Jr., the increasingly vocal antagonist of the Catholic Church has shown himself to have a reach extending beyond the street and quiet graceful neighborhoods of St. Paul, Minnesota.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...ctive.html
WOW.  Warning.  Do not click the link.

Nothing against you or the article.  I wanted to read it, but Google Chrome popped a warning that the site was infected with Malware.

If this is your site, clean it out.

Quis, could you look into removing the link for safety sake, until the site is clean.
Does the fool realize he is also aganist Jesus Christ?
They seem to be coming out in droves lately.
What will he say on that great say of horror, the day of the wrath
of the Lord, Judgement day?
(03-29-2010, 03:57 PM)Tulkas Wrote: WOW.  Warning.  Do not click the link.

Nothing against you or the article.  I wanted to read it, but Google Chrome popped a warning that the site was infected with Malware.

Quis, could you look into removing the link for safety sake, until the site is clean.

Figures. I did not click it, no need. Anderson is known, its not his first.

And a big thanks to you for the warning.
(03-29-2010, 04:01 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote:

And a big thanks to you for the warning.

Prebolem should be fixed.  Let me know.
(03-29-2010, 04:01 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote:

And a big thanks to you for the warning.eing known, what would you describe him as being known before?

As far as Anderson being known, what is he known for?  Seems to me that he takes cases that are legitimate as far as the damagers are concerned.
It is still bad.  You have a link on the page that goes to a blacklisted site I guess.

Here is what it gives for the warning:

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at eponymousflower.blogspot.com contains elements from the site www.ihsv.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.ihsv.com.
Suprised no dirt has been found on this guy. I'm stunned no skelotons have been dragged up. Either he's a holy saint spotless or people on our side havnt done there jobs
(03-29-2010, 05:56 PM)Tulkas Wrote: It is still bad.  You have a link on the page that goes to a blacklisted site I guess.

Here is what it gives for the warning:

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at eponymousflower.blogspot.com contains elements from the site www.ihsv.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.ihsv.com.

Tulkas, great name btw, I'm bummed.  www.ihsv.com is one of the oldest trad catholic sites in existence and I used to talk to its originator all the time back in the day when he kept it up.

Anyhow,it should be squared away, thnks for the heads up.
(03-29-2010, 06:02 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Suprised no dirt has been found on this guy. I'm stunned no skelotons have been dragged up. Either he's a holy saint spotless or people on our side havnt done there jobs

I think it's a good possibility he's a Red or being used by them.  I'mn often supised by how much his rheorc resembles the kinds of rhetoric they use