Catholic website publishes photos of the authentic third secret of Fatima
I am a fan of TIA and they are an excellent source on culture, dress, manners, Catholic civilization, and other cultural issues. However, they are not always right about everything and do err from time to time.

Look this is not the Third Secret. Period. There is a mountain of evidence that proves that this letter does not contain the Secret.
(04-30-2010, 11:57 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: I am a fan of TIA and are an excellent source on cultural issues. However, they are not always right about everything and do err from time to time.

Look this is not the Third Secret. Period. There is a mountain of evidence that proves that this letter does not contain the Secret.

Anyway i don't want to be in Rome when the ultimatum expires.
Pedro.  Here's another delude nut who has the humility to admit when he was wrong.

http://dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com/

You're wrong too.  Stop posting crap.
(05-01-2010, 01:57 AM)ggreg Wrote: Pedro.  Here's another delude nut who has the humility to admit when he was wrong.

http://dukepuntalangit.wordpress.com/

You're wrong too.  Stop posting crap.

Dont forget this:

[Image: hell.jpg]
Oh, thanks, now I'll totally believe in your third secret.
Pedro r u a sinner?
(05-01-2010, 02:12 AM)pedro Wrote: Dont forget this:

[Image: hell.jpg]

No one can go to Hell for rejecting a private revelation, even if it's true. That's heresy. Public Revelation (which contains everything we need to know for salvation) ended with the death of St. John the Apostle, as long as we believe all that and stay out of mortal sin, we shan't go to Hell, even if your crazy piece of pap's real.
Besides, Pedro, there are many here who have kept up with everything about Fatima, including the Popes not consecrating Russia and the third secret. In the other post of your concerning this hoax it was debunked. Stick with Fr. Gruner and Fr. Kramer, they have the goods, and are in Rome starting May 2. Fr. Gruner will post the videos as soon as he can and then you can see what is really going on.
tim
(05-01-2010, 09:10 AM)AlanF Wrote: No one can go to Hell for rejecting a private revelation, even if it's true. That's heresy. Public Revelation (which contains everything we need to know for salvation) ended with the death of St. John the Apostle, as long as we believe all that and stay out of mortal sin, we shan't go to Hell, even if your crazy piece of pap's real.

Remember that the message of Fatima is backed by the passages in the Bible.

Besides, Rome has no authority now, it has been removed and given to Portugal.

And let me guessa your pope pedro of portugal?