Cowards
An excellent example on why we need a better teaching in the Church we as Christians are called to die if need be for the Church.

You would think that priests and Bishops would know better.

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Christian...19190.html
AsiaNews.it Wrote:Among the expressed intentions of the pilgrimage is that "Muslims who have heard the call of the Lord Jesus should not be prohibited from entering the Church." The idea refers to some episodes that have occurred in France and Algeria, where many Muslims who wanted to be baptized, have been impeded by priests and bishops, fearful of the consequences and overly precautious.

Ridiculous and shameful.

The Novus Ordo Church is disgusting.
the novus ordo church is not catholic.

may the Catholic church be restored to Rome.

devotedknuckles Wrote:the novus ordo church is not catholic

That's one word too long.

(08-14-2010, 10:44 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: The Novus Ordo Church is disgusting.

The denial of the real presence of our Lord Jesus Christ in the jurisdictional hierarchical Church is scare heresy.
(08-14-2010, 10:51 AM)glgas Wrote:

The denial of the real presence of our Lord Jesus Christ in the jurisdictional hierarchical Church is scare heresy.

Grow up. You keep saying the same thing over and over again, regardless of context.

I'm not denying anything, I'm affirming that the Novus Ordo Church is disgusting. The heretics and apostates that constitute this New Church are a digusting lot, got it? The denial of baptism to souls who need it because of PC is an unbelievable act of cowardice, absolutely disgusting and abominable! It sums up in one action alone all that the New Chuch is about: a den of heretics, sodomites and spinless clerics heading to formal apostasy.

Vetus isn't a sede; you should pay better attention.

Do bishops denying baptism to those desiring it scare or disgust you?  Could there be anything more pleasing to satan?  This is nullifying the most important practical command of Christ ("Go, and make disciples in all nations, baptizing...) in about the most direct way possible.
(08-14-2010, 10:54 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

Grow up. You keep saying the same thing over and over again, regardless of context.

I'm not denying anything, I'm affirming that the Novus Ordo Church is disgusting. The heretics and apostates that constitute this New Church are a digusting lot, got it? The denial of baptism to souls who need it because of PC is an unbelievable act of cowardice, absolutely disgusting and abominable! It sums up in one action alone all that the New Chuch is about: a den of heretics, sodomites and spinless clerics heading to formal apostasy.

This is sad. The fact of the matter is you are dancing on the very edge of heresy based on what? Hearsay stories in an unattributed article from an internet website!  Last I checked the requirements for licit accusations of heresy or apostasy and not slander were actual, factual proof. Of which the aforementioned article provides none. If you are so quick to outrage based on what some anonymous person has said on the internet then it is no wonder the Church is heading down the path it is.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that in the early part of the decade, a saudi cleric even stated that Muslims in north africa are converting to Christianity in large numbers, an event which he described as a "Tragedy". That is verifiable as he gave his opinion live on a TV show on Al-Jazeera.

You are welcome to your "disgust" but it strikes me as odd that you are willing to jump on whatever flimsy story is necessary to bolster your own preconceived notions absent any shred of actual fact.

Pax

EDIT: Just to make my point even further, there are currently around 180 million muslims just in north africa alone. Ballpark figure. There are as of current 158 million self identified Catholics. According to the International Bulletin of Missionary Research that number will swell to 230 million over the next 15 years if current birthrates and conversion trends continue. Given the saudi cleric in question blamed conversion as byproducts of humanitarian aid and missionary activity exclusively, those figures might very well accelerate. 
(08-14-2010, 11:52 AM)Reichsjager Wrote: If you are so quick to outrage based on what some anonymous person has said on the internet then it is no wonder the Church is heading down the path it is. (...) You are welcome to your "disgust" but it strikes me as odd that you are willing to jump on whatever flimsy story is necessary to bolster your own preconceived notions absent any shred of actual fact.

The facts that demonstrate the existence of the Novus Ordo Church aren't restricted to what "some anonymous person said on the internet." I wish they were! Life would be simpler and more joyful. These stories of priests denying baptism or entrance into the Church to converts from other religions because of the Vatican's new ecumenical policy are, unfortunately, old and disgusting news.

I understand your pious zeal to correct me but it's unwarranted in this case.

Quote:These stories of priests denying baptism or entrance into the Church to converts from other religions because of the Vatican's new ecumenical policy are, unfortunately, old and disgusting news.

Yea, I'm pulling the BS card on that one.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VIR44G0&

You have a selective memory. The fact that the Pope did this, and a big media spectacle was made of it, should be more than enough evidence as to what the current position of the Church is in relation to the Baptism of willing converts.

My favorite paragraph from the article:

Quote:As a choir sang, Pope Benedict XVI poured holy water over Allam's head and said a brief prayer in Latin.

Quote:I understand your pious zeal to correct me but it's unwarranted in this case.

Actually, given the fact that your positions and unjustifiable insults don't have a leg to stand on, I would say my "pious zeal" is absolutely necessary.

Pax