Think we'll get to see our favorite celebs when we die..since we all die?
In the annual televised cartoon, Frosty always yells "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"  It's his catch phrase.

Some girl: "You gave me an STD!"
Frosty: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
(09-14-2010, 01:04 AM)Walty Wrote: I don't get it.

What?

Make an exercise! Search your mind and go back when you were in the sixth grade. This group belongs to that level.
(09-14-2010, 01:07 AM)dark lancer Wrote: In the annual televised cartoon, Frosty always yells "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"  It's his catch phrase.

and thats why there was never a real Frosty....because he's lame! Santa rocks...and Santa is Saint Nick, and we all know Saint Nick was real...there was never a Saint Frosty though....
Dang, I don't remember him saying that at all.  That's probably because there are about a dozen Christmas cartoons that are better.
(09-14-2010, 01:35 AM)Pomprincess Wrote:
(09-14-2010, 01:07 AM)dark lancer Wrote: In the annual televised cartoon, Frosty always yells "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"  It's his catch phrase.

and thats why there was never a real Frosty....because he's lame! Santa rocks...and Santa is Saint Nick, and we all know Saint Nick was real...there was never a Saint Frosty though....

What?  Not long ago you were saying "Angie" is a saint!  What's up with that?  Not saint, not a sinner....  :blah: :blah: :blah:  You need a serious catechism class.
(09-14-2010, 01:44 AM)Walty Wrote: Dang, I don't remember him saying that at all.  That's probably because there are about a dozen Christmas cartoons that are better.

LOL I totally love Rudolph myself...but then...I LOVE animals...so yeah...I still want a reindeer lol...but it wouldn't fit in my backyard very well *sighs* oh well...
(09-14-2010, 01:44 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: What?  Not long ago you were saying "Angie" is a saint!  What's up with that?  Not saint, not a sinner....   :blah: :blah: :blah:  You need a serious catechism class.

I already took a catechism class thank you very much....and hmmm I changed my slogan because okay perhaps she is not a saint....I'm not exactly a saint myself...though I don't think I'm a devil and neither is she...she is simply a human...if one can simply open their eyes and look past her celebrity status...she is quite simply a plain human...who just has good genes...her lips are clearly her father's Jon Voight's..he's got big lips for a man :laughing:...and the rest of her pretty much takes after her mom :) her mom was beautiful up until she died of course.  ...... :(.....my theme song for my life now....this song reminds me of everyone in my life who have gone.... :( ....sorry emotional derailment there...!
(09-13-2010, 07:07 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Do I need me eyes checked?
Did dark lancer ask to see he teeets?
Lol

Teats. Frankly I'm surprised Herr_Manneliq didn't catch that one.
(09-14-2010, 02:09 AM)piabee Wrote:
(09-13-2010, 07:07 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Do I need me eyes checked?
Did dark lancer ask to see he teeets?
Lol

Teats. Frankly I'm surprised Herr_Manneliq didn't catch that one.

:laughing: maybe he's not as observant as I thought he was  :laughing: J/K, J/K  ;)
(09-14-2010, 01:44 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: What?  Not long ago you were saying "Angie" is a saint!  What's up with that?  Not saint, not a sinner....   :blah: :blah: :blah:  You need a serious catechism class.

Hey now, it's starting to sink in! Back off.