"Crusade" American TFP
Gigas the church has allways defended the right to property.
For someone wuo suffered under the reds like yourself I'm suprised at your commie sympathies.
Sip sip
(09-28-2009, 08:40 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Gigas the church has allways defended the right to property.
For someone wuo suffered under the reds like yourself I'm suprised at your commie sympathies.
Sip sip

The property until recently meant tabgible property, not the privileges obtained ad enforced by the state, and not the abused intellectual property. The Church always kept that everyone have the right to the dignity of the life, and everyone has to obligation to work to provide that life with dignity for the others.

You must love your neighbor, and your neighbor is anyone who suffer, because he or she represents Jesus Christ for you.

Above that to reject the intervention of the state for provide affordable healthcare . for everyone, but require the intervention of the state to provide privileges and unprecetendet escalation of the concept of the property. This is the most disgusting behavior, the  double morality.

As for the communist, their healthcare served more the Christian morality, than the healthcare here. The reason why Jesus kept away from the politics is, that you can not argue, that this is communist idea, consequently it is wrong. You must think and make decision according to the Christian morality: with every sick person you met Jesus Christ, and provide and deny help for Him.

Those who convinced the US Government to stop research and development and to give the money for them as tax break, and now keep the result of the R&D as their personal property, and require the state to secure it, but deny any state influence for the benefit of others, rejects Jesus Christ to serve their greed. Just read MT 25 31ff about their future.

So, should we avoid this group then?  I got a magazine of theirs in the mail and I thought it was pretty good, which is why I ask...
(09-28-2009, 06:00 PM)JonW Wrote: So, should we avoid this group then?  I got a magazine of theirs in the mail and I thought it was pretty good, which is why I ask...

Read this thread.  http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...714.0.html

That pretty much says it all. Those people are nuts.
back when i was looking into various Trad groups, i came across them but they aren't around in NZ so never panned out (Deo Gratias). i think there's a bunch of em in Oz tho.
Thanks for the heads up.  I had no idea there was even any controversy.
I knew they were nuts back in the late 1980s when they showed up at St. Joseph and St. Padarn's in London (SSPX) pedalling their elitist crap.

For one thing they all dressed the same.  For another their shoes were impossibly shiny.

My rule of thumb is that when people give deliberate and atypical outward displays of piety and order, they are often screwed up on the inside.

I go with gut feel on these things.  If the seem like cult members then it is because they are cult members.

Too many people don't have common sense and a good nose to sniff out these chancers.
Judge by their fruits. I'm guessing they're far more effective, if not cost effective,  than Knights of Columbo.
Yeah, the Royal Marines, what a bunch of nutcases.... ::)
They believe the vatican's 2000 interpretation of the 3rd secret of Fatima. Fr. Gruner has much to say regarding them.