Occupation 101
mikemac...are you getting your historical facts from anti-Israeli propaganda...like the video (series) you linked us to in the OP?
Yes from the video series that quotes mostly Israeli Jews, from True Torah Jews, from many many sources that you will never see in the US media, most of them Jewish.  A national state for the Jews is actually contrary to the Jewish religion. 
There's pklenty of anti-Isreal propaganda rags here in the US...you probably have a list on your favorites tab....several other posters here do as well...love the propaganda...it's more fun that reality...
(11-08-2010, 12:58 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: There's pklenty of anti-Isreal propaganda rags here in the US...you probably have a list on your favorites tab....several other posters here do as well...love the propaganda...it's more fun that reality...

Hey Scipio, Do you and the wife belong to AIPAC by any chance?  ???
Intersting how  trads wish the promised land to be turned over t mohamadNs
very Interestng
so then if the Brits didn't give it to the Jews they would of given it to the mohamadans so do some research and see how Catholics are and would of been tesTed under mohamDN rule
anywY if u as trads (u know who u are) cAn  look yourself in the mirror wishing for the promised  land to be mphamadan then ok
its your face  and yours Alone  u must accept
Deus Vult
and u know that doesn't mean the promised land is mohamadan it really doesn't
(11-08-2010, 08:17 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: Hey Scipio, Do you and the wife belong to AIPAC by any chance?   ???

no, do you belong to the Culture Club?
[video=youtube]
[/video]

I like your white jacket...
LOL
(11-08-2010, 08:17 AM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(11-08-2010, 12:58 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: There's pklenty of anti-Isreal propaganda rags here in the US...you probably have a list on your favorites tab....several other posters here do as well...love the propaganda...it's more fun that reality...

Hey Scipio, Do you and the wife belong to AIPAC by any chance?   ???

That's what I was wondering too Five-0.  Oh well, can't convince the brainwashed.  If they wanted to initiate a war between Islam and Christianity they have gone about it the right way, a seemingly Christian country backing the Zionist state to the hilt.  It was the start of it all.
The only acceptable stance on the Israel-Palestinian question seems to be to mine my own business.  At different times in my life I've been on different sides (was pro-Palestinian before college, then Pro-Israeli as I became more politically conservative), but it seems as if the leaders on both sides are not but so interested in anything realistic/reasonable and the civilians (especially on the Palestinian side) are paying the price.  I'm not entirely sure either side wants peace - whatever their real motives may be.
It's classic how whenthoze do t follow the party line I. Regards to isreal we r called brainwashed
lol
I remember commies and leftist using the your brainwashed line too
it gets old lads
mayb we just don agree with u is it possible to have a different opinion then u enlightened vanguard?
Lol
well I do brainwashed or not