ice cream facst
(11-15-2010, 04:31 AM)libby Wrote: fried chicken on waffles.

:shrug:

[Image: roscoes2xd0.jpg]

http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

I actually prefer whipped butter to ice cream when it comes to waffles/pancakes.

Last night I went out for dinner and we ordered one of these for dessert:

[Image: mcg10.jpg?w=600&h=398]

White chocolate brownie with ice cream and whipped cream  :eats:
ohman vivace livin large!!!
(11-15-2010, 01:29 PM)Vivace Wrote: I actually prefer whipped butter to ice cream when it comes to waffles/pancakes.
:fish:

Chicken and waffle?  Not the sort of thing I'd expect to go together!  Looks good though!  Was this your birthday dinner??  ;D
(11-15-2010, 04:49 PM)paragon Wrote: Chicken and waffle?  Not the sort of thing I'd expect to go together!  Looks good though!  Was this your birthday dinner??  ;D

Yup! :)

I even got an ice cream cake from some friends... my name was spelt wrong but it's the thought that counts!

Nice!  We know what to get icecream for his birthday!

How did they misspell your name though?  ???  I hope it was the cake shop and not your friends not knowing your name !  :laughing:

Can't have been as bad as this:
"I'd like the cake to say 'Best wishes Suzanne', then underneath that - 'We will miss you'.  ;D

[Image: under+neat+that.jpg]
just ont ask them to put "happy birthday adolf hitler" on cake or they may take kids way!!!!
(11-15-2010, 05:41 PM)paragon Wrote: Nice!  We know what to get icecream for his birthday!

How did they misspell your name though?  ???  I hope it was the cake shop and not your friends not knowing your name !  :laughing:

Can't have been as bad as this:
"I'd like the cake to say 'Best wishes Suzanne', then underneath that - 'We will miss you'.  ;D

I wish my friends knew how to spell/say my name, but you get used to it after a while  :laughing:

Did you find that cake at Cake Wrecks? I love that site!

And icecream, I remember that story  ::)

Is your name Rumplestiltskin or something??  :laughing:

Someone forwarded that image to me... "Cake wrecks", now that sounds interesting !

I don't even know the story about the Hitler cake, I just thought icecream was giving us some friendly advice !  :laughing:
(11-15-2010, 06:42 PM)paragon Wrote: Is your name Rumplestiltskin or something??   :laughing:

Someone forwarded that image to me... "Cake wrecks", now that sounds interesting !

I don't even know the story about the Hitler cake, I just thought icecream was giving us some friendly advice !  :laughing:

Cake Wrecks: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Hitler story: http://abcnews.go.com/US/parents-cannot-...d=11334970

Quote:The family made headlines back in 2009 when a ShopRite supermarket in Greenwich, N.J., refused to inscribe Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a cake for his third birthday. At the time, police and child protection officials took the children into protective custody, declining to reveal the exact reason but indicating it was not because of the children's names.

Man... Those poor kids !! :(

On a lighter note, this is from cakewrecks:

[Image: Myra%2BT%2B.%2Bow%2B.%2Bhamburger.jpg]

:laughing: