Akita Japan and the Quake
Akita was near the epicenter of this recent Quake. This little article while not very detailed points this out. It would be nice to hear more considering the message to Sister Agnes there from Our Lady. It reminds me of Nagasaki and Hiroshima where two different groups of priests survived unscathed from those Atomic bombs, because both prayed the rosary daily as asked for at Fatima, and subsequently periodically checked by the US Army for radiation and or sickness until they died of natural causes having never shown any symptoms of the radiation nor complications attributed to the Atomic Bomb.Here's the link

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/japanese-quakes-epicenter-located-near-marian-apparition-site/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+catholicnewsagency%2Fdailynews+%28CNA+Daily+News%29

tim
Yeah, Akita and Fatima are two apparitions I definitely believe in.  They also seem to both contain the same message.

Akita is a strange approved apparition, it rarely is mentioned, never gets the publicity of  Lourdes or Fatima and is dwarfed in publicity by that phony false stuff going on at Medjorgue  I wonder if this is significant that the earthquake is near the shrine. I wonder if Sister Agnes has said anything yet?
Akita is ignored or downplayed bcs it is an approved apparition that tells us the hidden part of the Third Secret of Fatima.
(03-12-2011, 06:59 PM)maso Wrote: Akita is ignored or downplayed bcs it is an approved apparition that tells us the hidden part of the Third Secret of Fatima.

Yeah, I tend to think it at least alludes to it.
(03-12-2011, 07:02 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 06:59 PM)maso Wrote: Akita is ignored or downplayed bcs it is an approved apparition that tells us the hidden part of the Third Secret of Fatima.

The only thing I don't understand about Akita is these words of Our Lady:
Quote:The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church, in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops.

She refers to this interior chaos of the heirarchy as something in the future. Yet this was in 1973, after the devil had already infiltrated into the Church and the damage was already done.
(03-13-2011, 12:55 AM)charlesh Wrote:

The only thing I don't understand about Akita is these words of Our Lady:
Quote:The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church, in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops.

She refers to this interior chaos of the heirarchy as something in the future. Yet this was in 1973, after the devil had already infiltrated into the Church and the damage was already done.

key words are "in such a way" and "will see"

perhaps in '73, they didn't have as firm a grip on the seminaries
(03-12-2011, 06:32 PM)timoose Wrote: Akita was near the epicenter of this recent Quake. This little article while not very detailed points this out. It would be nice to hear more considering the message to Sister Agnes there from Our Lady. It reminds me of Nagasaki and Hiroshima where two different groups of priests survived unscathed from those Atomic bombs, because both prayed the rosary daily as asked for at Fatima, and subsequently periodically checked by the US Army for radiation and or sickness until they died of natural causes having never shown any symptoms of the radiation nor complications attributed to the Atomic Bomb.Here's the link

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/japanese-quakes-epicenter-located-near-marian-apparition-site/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+catholicnewsagency%2Fdailynews+%28CNA+Daily+News%29

tim

Fascinating. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
I can tell you what I know. In '73, very few realized what was going on at all. Everyone had their eyes on the changes, and knowledge of the Schism was pretty much in the future. The early birds like Davies, Marra, Hilderbrand et al,  were talking about the Mass moreover only a handful were listening to them. The Church had bleed out many Catholics at that time, and those that were gone were the ones suspicious of the Clergy, so the point was moot, until the first round of pederast priests in the early '80's.
Frankly, the ones that left are the ones I worry about. They sensed something, and split, and it appears no one cares. It appears to me that these churchmen could care less if they are going to hell. The distrust among them is monumental, and both waves of the pederast scandal has done nothing to abate it. You'd be surprised how often I hear from those ex-Catholics respond something  like no thanks I'm more like the Catholics when it was Latin. My hope is the Almighty Who see all hearts extends His mercy, because no one else is.

tim

Ditto.