Muslims Radicals Plan Royal Wedding Protest......
I think you're all missing the bigger picture, he is marrying Kate Middleclass, someone of non-royal lineage, am I the only one who cares about this?
(04-21-2011, 07:56 PM)Andrew Ryan Wrote: I think you're all missing the bigger picture, he is marrying Kate Middleclass, someone of non-royal lineage, am I the only one who cares about this?

One of my previous posts on another thread:

Regardless of here royal blood (or lack thereof), the true test of her noble endowments will come from the practice of her office. Lord willing, she will be a just, gracious, righteous soul. After all, the question of noble blood seems somewhat inadequate. Nobility in the earliest form was chosen by Gods anointment, not by lineage of blood line.

Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of penance; and do not begin to say, We have Abraham for our father. For I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children to Abraham. - Luke 3:8 
(04-21-2011, 07:56 PM)Andrew Ryan Wrote: I think you're all missing the bigger picture, he is marrying Kate Middleclass, someone of non-royal lineage, am I the only one who cares about this?

I care about it.

I think it's a manifestation of the progressive lowering of standards of European nobility.

On top of never having found a gay gene, they've also never found one for royal lineage.  Not even a cell surface marker.

Besides, we all know James II was the last legitimate king. ;)
Does Europe  even have a nobility worth the title?
if present day European nobles are indeed noble I'd rather stick to bein a sippin, laughing following CHRIST peasent stock lad I am then even be around those twisted bastards anyday
noble?
Show me
all they have r empty inhereted  titles. Which means squat. I'd they earned it fair enough
but thy havnt. The royals I. The uk are on the biggest dole in the uk
blood matters indeed
royals bleed just like  the rest. Maybe if theyvstart bleeding again they might gwtva glimpse of what noble means. Hence my ppm with inhereted monarchy.
Born with to the purple with a silver spoon up their ass is no entitlement to rule other then on paper inmo. 
go conquer some saveges and bring  back some heads for football practise
then
I'll change  my mind. Unti then the royals and the nobility ie laughing stock r just a reflection of the demise and gutting of christendom
pray the royals of the uk learn what it is to bleed again so that they may be able to lead their nation again
as an Irish (albiet  half breed)  lad.  I preferred  the Brits the way they were. Brutal rough and tough  enemies now look atvthem
sad?
Laughable
UP the RA!
And get the hell out of me country!!!!!!!
ah yeah keep estin the cake maybe some heads will creek in a basket
u never know
sip

And not even always inherited.  Like I said, James II produced a Catholic heir, some Protestants got a little antsy, so they decided to take over.

If the "lineage" could change back then, why not now?  Or if it couldn't then, and still did, then who cares about now?  Some "glorious" revolution that was.

I think I need a sip too.
True
and the pope of course FuNded  and supported the prods against the cstholic king
such is history
(04-21-2011, 08:51 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: royals bleed just like  the rest. Maybe if theyvstart bleeding again they might gwtva glimpse of what noble means. Hence my ppm with inhereted monarchy.
Born with to the purple with a silver spoon up their ass is no entitlement to rule other then on paper inmo.

A hereditary monarchy is the safest and stablest form of government. The prince is born to rule, educated from a tender age to assume the responsabilities of government. He is not slave to a party or an infantile electorate, but responds to God and His laws.

Quote:Unti then the royals and the nobility ie laughing stock r just a reflection of the demise and gutting of christendom

If the royals today are nothing but a "laughing stock," what are we to make of the non-royals and republicans around the western world?

Actually, the demise of Christendom has to do with the demise of monarchy on a larger scale, amongst other phenomena. There was no more glorious an epoch of Christendom than the one where Europe was ruled by monarchies, absolute and hereditary.
(04-21-2011, 09:06 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: There was no more glorious an epoch of Christendom than the one where Europe was ruled by monarchies, absolute and hereditary.

As in pre-Magna Carta?

If it has to be based on lineage, some of the royals today are nothing more than non-royals in fancy dress.  Even if they were brought up well.
I agree with u vetus for the most part but and this is the clincher
when monarchs are good or saintly then indeed monorhy is a truly good form o gov. But when they are bad it is outragousky horrible
As for being taught from a tender age to lead gov sure well then explain what happened
ubcsn stat with the monarch of Spain
what gives?
Never mind dumbo in the uk or his sons
asnfor laughing stock well I agree with u
my poit is
it needs to be earned. Not just born Into or handed
sonwhat monarchs in present day Europe r worth the silver and gold shitter they spew diaheria from?
Really?
We have ten fingers can u name ten?
Maybe tebtotal of lichtenstien maybe but he's balless and toothless
see
royals r supposed to be leaders!!!
Show menthe leaders worth the blood
sad to say Europe is looking very Baden
my o2
and I wan to be  wrong here
show me