Poll: Where are you on the Fatima "Nut-O-Meter"?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is this where over emphasis on the Apparitions at Fatima leads?
How is Fr. Malachi Martin a traitor? "Spinning his BS till the end"? Give me a break. If it wasn't for Malachi Martin who knows where many traditionalists (including myself) would be right now. You need to take that comment back Adam.
(05-07-2011, 12:46 PM)James02 Wrote: Wait, isn't Adam the poster that bailed on the last Fatima thread once we started posting FACTS?

Oh, did he eventually bail on that one? I bailed long before. Some walls just aren't worth banging your head against for more than 30 seconds. Especially when the sign on the wall says, "Fatima = low-brow scuzz."

Yep, me n mah kin, we'z likes Fatima! We done prayed them Fatima prayers last night! Where wuz you? Where wuz you AT??
(05-07-2011, 02:59 PM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: How is Fr. Malachi Martin a traitor? "Spinning his BS till the end"? Give me a break. If it wasn't for Malachi Martin who knows where many traditionalists (including myself) would be right now. You need to take that comment back Adam.

Go ask that question on Angelqueen.org. On second thought, don't. It's a hot button over there and there's no sense starting a fire.

I've listened to all of Malachi Martin's talks, and it's very enlightening. But he's had a lot of enemies, and lately people have made it their business to dig up dirt on him. Is it all true? probably not. Is some of it true? I couldn't tell you. It basically boils down to, "Malachi Martin was a crypto-Jew in cahoots with the Anti-Defamation League." I know that as more and more people jump on the "Malachi Martin was a Traitor" bandwagon, Gerard here at fisheaters has been defending Fr. Martin's good name, so you might pm him. Personally, I just don't have the time for it. A man with that many enemies, for that long, must have been doing something right. His talks are good, that's all I know.
Do not fall for the non-sequitur.  Malachi WAS a traitor.  He did a lot of bad things.  However, I WAS a very horrible person myself in my youth.

However, at some point Fr. Martin changed and started fighting against the revolution.
Well I wouldn't call him the cat's pajamas but ...

"I believe the Virgin Mary appeared and asked the children, and the world, to pray the Rosary daily and" consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart.  Duh.
deleted.  never mind
Like Fr. Malachi Martin, James 02, I was a grievous sinner, and I was away from the Church for nearly forty years, but Fr Malachi Martin through his books and tapes helped me come back. I believe men can change with God's Grace, and I find it peculiar when others do not allow this possibility.

tim
Father Grunner didn't destroy the church since Vatican 2 it was those folks who he has desperately tried to get to follow  Our Lady's directions, let's not forget that.
I listened to Father Malachi Martin numerous times on Coast to Coast with Art Bell and he was always 100% Catholic, in fact the few people who they since have tried to talk about Catholicism on that show since his death have been pretty bad. He had a style all his own that was very endearing on radio.
(05-07-2011, 08:45 PM)timoose Wrote: Like Fr. Malachi Martin, James 02, I was a grievous sinner, and I was away from the Church for nearly forty years, but Fr Malachi Martin through his books and tapes helped me come back. I believe men can change with God's Grace, and I find it peculiar when others do not allow this possibility.

tim

Same with me, amazing how an overnight show like Art Bell can do that for someone... God works in amazing ways! And I'm sure Fr. Malachi Martin's conversion to Traditional Catholicism(back in the 80's?) was a miracle all in itself!