moving to an anti-feminist central/south american country?
(08-21-2011, 02:44 AM)ggreg Wrote: I have never heard of the expression "a head of cheese". But if it is what I think it is, it might explain his problems with women.

It's a block of cheese.

Is the woman comment directed at me? 
It's not a Wisconisn thing...
(08-21-2011, 03:03 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(08-21-2011, 02:44 AM)ggreg Wrote: I have never heard of the expression "a head of cheese". But if it is what I think it is, it might explain his problems with women.

It's a block of cheese.

Is the woman comment directed at me? 

No. It is directed at everyone, men and women who think that SO many trad females are feminists that they cannot have a happy marriage.
Ya I should have taken that comment back regarding American women. College Catholic, I am sorry if I offended you.

The thing is, is that for the last 4 days I have been on all these online sites/blogs from secular western men who rave about moving to the Philippines because they are sick and tired of American women. Frankly, a lot of secular men despise the western women they have been trying to fornicate with for years. There is actually a website I have been looking at called boycottamericanwomen.blospot.com

This has fueled me with a lot of anger and resentment against western women. I have a lot of anger/resetment against my own mother who I live with right now because she wont go the latin mass with me because she thinks the veil and dress is "ridiculous" and "misogynist". Its heartbreaking to me to see my own mother put her soul in peril by continuing to go to the novus ordo vatican II newchurch mass instead of going to the mass of all time. It makes me want to cry as a man which is a pathetic. I may have mommy issues. Ever since I was a little kid I have always tried to be very close to my mother, but for some it reason it rarely came natural. She worked so hard with her career, then she would come home and make us dinner. She loves us so much but unfortunately she has been a victim of post vatican II crypto feminism which says its ok to use birth control, its ok to build a career, its ok to wear pants, its ok to be a modernist, its ok to hang out with hippie nuns, etc. One of the reasons why I am so against feminism is because my parents, like most Vatican II parents, have been victims to it. Oh, and I should mention that both of my parents grew up going to to newchurch schools. Thats where they met. I also hold a lot of anger against my grandparents for just rolling over and accepting Vatican II and not fighting the power. I have issues I know.

Then I turn on my tv the other day and I see all these sitcoms like Raymond and King of Queens where they portray the man as an immature big kid who begs his feminist angry wife for sex like he is a dog. Truly sickening.

My mistake is that I equated western secular feminism with "American women" when the fact is, is that there are plenty of devoted christian women in this country who are not feminists and are working their tails off to raise good catholic families. For that I am sorry. I have issues, I know. But I still think people should at least be open to the sedevacantist/MHFM ideas, even if they don't completely agree. Which includes things like Sedprivationism, 2 sister Lucys, Cardinal Siri thesis, etc.

Right now I am on the Cardinal Siri thesis. It could explain a lot.
(08-21-2011, 04:05 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: Ya I should have taken that comment back regarding American women. College Catholic, I am sorry if I offended you.

The thing is, is that for the last 4 days I have been on all these online sites/blogs from secular western men who rave about moving to the Philippines because they are sick and tired of American women. Frankly, a lot of secular men despise the western women they have been trying to fornicate with for years. There is actually a website I have been looking at called boycottamericanwomen.blospot.com

This has fueled me with a lot of anger and resentment against western women. I have a lot of anger/resetment against my own mother who I live with right now because she wont go the latin mass with me because she thinks the veil and dress is "ridiculous" and "misogynist". Its heartbreaking to me to see my own mother put her soul in peril by continuing to go to the novus ordo vatican II newchurch mass instead of going to the mass of all time. It makes me want to cry as a man which is a pathetic.

Then I turn on my tv the other day and I see all these sitcoms like Raymond and King of Queens where they portray the man as an immature big kid who begs his feminist angry wife for sex like he is a dog. Truly sickening.

My mistake is that I equated western secular feminism with "American women" when the fact is, is that there are plenty of devoted christian women in this country who are not feminists and are working their tails off to raise good catholic families. For that I am sorry. I have issues, I know. But I still think people should at least be open to the sedevacantist/MHFM ideas, even if they don't completely agree.
A lot of women in this country have been converted to the feminist mindset and the media supports this. However with falling Western birthrates moving to another country would be the worst thing you could do right now.
(08-21-2011, 04:19 AM)Traditional Guy Wrote:
(08-21-2011, 04:05 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: Ya I should have taken that comment back regarding American women. College Catholic, I am sorry if I offended you.

This has fueled me with a lot of anger and resentment against western women. I have a lot of anger/resetment against my own mother who I live with right now because she wont go the latin mass with me because she thinks the veil and dress is "ridiculous" and "misogynist". Its heartbreaking to me to see my own mother put her soul in peril by continuing to go to the novus ordo vatican II newchurch mass instead of going to the mass of all time. It makes me want to cry as a man which is a pathetic.

My mistake is that I equated western secular feminism with "American women" when the fact is, is that there are plenty of devoted christian women in this country who are not feminists and are working their tails off to raise good catholic families. For that I am sorry. I have issues, I know. But I still think people should at least be open to the sedevacantist/MHFM ideas, even if they don't completely agree.
A lot of women in this country have been converted to the feminist mindset and the media support this. However with falling Western birthrates moving to another country would be the worst thing you could do right now.

This.

Besides, not all women are like that.  There are plenty of us here on this site who cook, clean, wear veils, and wear dresses.  If you are called to the married life, you will find a good wife.  Smile
Yes ma'am. Thats my goal. Just out of curiosity, do SSPX priests marry couples where the male, like myself, is an open sede? Would this be considered a mixed marriage?
(08-21-2011, 04:31 AM)st.dominic_savio Wrote: Im just scared that even if I marry a trad american women, she will one day leave me and suck me dry and take my kids because of the court system in America which discriminates against males.
Seems you have a distrust of women my friend. I mean I am 'sexist' as they come but most of the time divorce is for the benefit of male affairs. However my aunt was a Catholic and she divorced my uncle so I can see your point. I think it is a sign of a rotten society where divorce is easier than marriage.
LOL...you young guys are great...I mean if I were young I'd be really glad you're my competition...
(08-21-2011, 01:18 AM)Scotus Wrote: st dominic,

Have you considered getting a visa for Sillavacía which is a little-known state south of Argentina which confesses as a state religion the Cassiacum thesis? It has been renowned to have some of the most beautiful, submissive sedevacantist women in the world, most of whom look like Eva Mendes or a young Jennifer Lopez. Sadly, there are about 10 women to every man in Sillavacía so unless more young men from other countries move there to marry at least one of them (polygamy is encouraged since it has been discovered that all of the Popes who taught that monogamy is binding on Christians were invalid formaliter) then that great country may one day succumb to the pressures by her non-sedevacantist neighbours to recognise the formal heretics who have usurped the Seat of Peter.

Can you help?

LOL