What would you sneak into the NO Mass as a pastor?
What the last two guys have said.

Why waste your time with some BS.
I wish priests would do away with the option of the Sign of Peace for the faithful. I hate that part!
I'd continually hand out leaflet's every Sunday explaining what has happened since Vatican 2 and explain the leaflet during my sermon.
(09-01-2011, 07:19 PM)Spooky Wrote: I wish priests would do away with the option of the Sign of Peace for the faithful. I hate that part!

The Chancellor of my Archdiocese started doing this a couple of years ago.

It is awkward.  Nice for a traddy stranded in Novus Ordoland.  But awkward.
I would start with fixing the sanctuary first.  Moving the Altar back to its proper place, installing altar rails, getting a beautiful tabernacle for Our Lord to reside in and get the red lamp (one that stands).  The walls in the sanctuary would become painted with scenes from passion and have candle holders placed on the sides and build three steps or levels for the altar so that ways I could really ascend to the altar

meanwhile I'd get two scholas started so that ways I can be able to offer the TLM and the NO all in Latin with the beautiful music. Obviously I'd throw out all those EMHC and hire as many deacons as I could get my hands on,  I'd throw out all the female servers and get them to do something else for the parish.  I'd recruit  altar boys from the traditional catechism classes and get an older young person to be an MC to look after them and train them.  (I'd of course visit to watch the progress) I want an army of Altar boys so we can get priests for the church :D. Since I'd be so busy I'd ask the his excellency to send me two or three priests to assist with my work. 

The rest of the church will be covered in stained glass (I want sun light in my church) with biblical scenes or from the lives of saints of angels .  I'd get Statues of Our Lady (Immaculate Heart), St. Joseph,, Sacred Heart, Our Patron St. Michael St. Anthony of Padua (for some part of the church) and St. Theresa.  I'd also get first class relics of these two saints since it's always good to have and a blessing to any parish.  'd also cancel all those stupid confession by appointment crap and offer Confession everyday for at least an hour (or as long as anyone needs it) and offer a Holy Hour on Thursday.  I'd open up a Blessed Sacrament chapel for perpetual adoration under the church. 

Sunday we would have sung Vespers and Compline in the Latin.  at the end of every mass the St. Michael would be prayed.
Vestments would have lace and all the choir members would be dressed.  there would also be an outside altar dedicated to Our Lady Queen of Angels
I'd call my new church The Church of the Holy Angels

I'd let my congregation what is happening and why.
(09-01-2011, 08:53 PM)Josué Wrote: I'd let my congregation what is happening and why.

Yeah, that's very important. I have personal experience with pastors who make changes, even in the direction of tradition, with no explanation whatsoever.
(09-01-2011, 08:58 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 08:53 PM)Josué Wrote: I'd let my congregation what is happening and why.

Yeah, that's very important. I have personal experience with pastors who make changes, even in the direction of tradition, with no explanation whatsoever.

Since I'm their father I'd have to!  It wouldn't be right to just slap them silly with all this and offer no explanation no matter how good it is
I forgot to add that I'd buy land so that ways the church could have its own cemetery and the faithful of the parish could be buried.
(09-01-2011, 09:09 PM)Josué Wrote: I forgot to add that I'd buy land so that ways the church could have its own cemetery and the faithful of the parish could be buried.

Well, that's one way to take care of the troublemakers.
hahaha, bury em' :D