O Jovan, Where Art Thou?
so anyone seen Jovan? >.>
I can't believe he hasn't looked in here in time we haven't heard from him. Hope it's nothing bad.

tim
(12-12-2011, 04:40 PM)Tim Wrote: I can't believe he hasn't looked in here in time we haven't heard from him. Hope it's nothing bad.

tim

He logged in last week.
Good work Someone. Jovan is a senior and slow moving, and living in the great white north an abomiable snow man could snatch him.

tim
(12-12-2011, 06:23 PM)Tim Wrote: Good work Someone. Jovan is a senior and slow moving, and living in the great white north an abomiable snow man could snatch him.

tim

He has expressed frustration with Catholic forums in the past and has taken breaks.

Hopefully, he will be back soon. 
As you know today was not a good day, cognitive dissonance and all.

tim
(12-12-2011, 10:03 PM)Tim Wrote: As you know today was not a good day, cognitive dissonance and all.

tim

There's an understatement!
(12-12-2011, 08:18 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(12-12-2011, 06:23 PM)Tim Wrote: Good work Someone. Jovan is a senior and slow moving, and living in the great white north an abomiable snow man could snatch him.

tim

He has expressed frustration with Catholic forums in the past and has taken breaks.

Hopefully, he will be back soon. 

Jovan is currently living in the United States (Iowa); I believe he is working there. He has not been up here in Alberta for some months I think.
He's been active on Facebook.
And I'm still alive and doing well. Just posted a new topic in this thread before I saw this. Thank you all for your concern. I'll try to pop in at least once a day or so, but Vetus is right. I have a 'special person' in my life. She's in Canada and we spend a lot of time on the phone or on the net chatting. And Tim is right too! I don't move as fast as I once did. Asking for prayers as usual while offering them up for my fellow Fishies!