What's wrong with this picture?

This was sent to me by a subscriber to Traditio.com

A Reader Writes:

Quote:"If Bernie Fellay Signs with NewromeI Will Leave My SSPX Chapel Immediately!"

I think that traditional Catholics need to be reminded that the Novus Ordo is the vehicle towards a one-world religion. It is not Catholic, nor has it ever been. The sole purpose of the Novus Ordo is to allow all false religions to reside together under the phony pretenses of the "Catholic Church." The liturgical revolution (began in 1909) that was delayed by Pope St. Pius X (not so -- the Encyclical Pacendi included it in its condemnation of Modernism) resumed after his death in 1914, when liturgical revolutionaries plotted the overthrow of the traditional Roman liturgy, among them Josef Ratzinger and Hannibal Bugnini.

So, for those, like our Superior General, Bernie Fellay, who continue to think and disingenuously deceive our SSPX membership into believing there is any chance that the Novus Ordo would ever become truly Catholic, I say: Anathema to you! The situation in Newrome is already too far gone. There are in the New Order no traditional priests, only invalid Novus Ordo presbyters.

The true Church resides in small numbers among traditional Catholic chapels (thus are born the "homealoners"), and these chapels are in jeopardy because of sellouts like Bernie Fellay, who look only for their own self-aggrandizement. I pray, as everyone else in the SSPX should, that the other three SSPX bishops, Williamson, Tissier de Mallerais and Galarreta, have the inspiration from divine wisdom and the pure guts to expel Bernie Fellay and his henchman from the SSPX immediately before this situation becomes a total disaster.  Easier said than done.

After Fellay is gone, I want to see the Traditional Latin Mass restored in all the SSPX chapels around the world, and its Half Novus Ordo Vatican II "Motu" Mess dumped.

I want to see traditional Canon Law restored in the SSPX. I want to see the SSPX priests publicly reject phony "canonizations" of unCatholic and immoral individuals such as Teresa-Calcutta and JPII-Wojtyla.

If Bernie Fellay signs with Newrome, I will leave my SSPX chapel immediately! I know that many others here will leave as well. We are never going back to Modernist Rome!
  My emphasis in color

Why only the SSPX is singled out?  No salvation outside the SSPX?

Note on the revolutionary Liturgical movement: 

Quote: the late 1940s and into the 1950s, the Holy See began granting a number of liturgical concessions when requested by the various episcopal conferences around the world. In 1949, for example, permission was granted to translate the Roman Missal of Pius V (1570) into Mandarin Chinese while India received permission for a shorter Eucharistic fast. Liturgical experimentation and further localized concessions continued throughout the 1950s which included a shorter form of the breviary, permission to celebrate Mass in the evening, culminating in the promulgation of the revised Holy Week Rites in 1955.

Was this the end result or conclusion of the Communist agenda (see Bella Dodd) of putting their people into the seminaries to overthrow the Church, or was this the legitimate aspirations of the Church to bring the Faith to those who needed full participation in her -- China for example?

Bernie?
(01-15-2012, 11:23 PM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: Bernie?

I guess.  What a sad person. 
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(01-15-2012, 11:23 PM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: Bernie?

Yes, that was my reaction, too.
I think "Bernie" was kind of sweet.
I am presuming that the complainer is a lay person, so his comments are rather ridiculous as:

1. He is not a member of the SSPX (unless he belongs to the Third Order), but an "adherent" who merely attends one of its "chapels" (Mass centers).

2. Thus Bishop Fellay is not "his" Superior General.

3. He does not belong to the SSPX - thus if unsatisfied with the SSPX's actions (which has not compromised one bit), he should just go somewhere else instead of purposefully causing disrespectful dissent.

My 2 cents.
He would not want to be disrespected if I went to Fisherman's Wharf and called him Fr. Mikey Morrison. He should do the same to others, regardless of perceived disagreements.
(01-16-2012, 02:21 PM)RomanitasPress Wrote: I am presuming that the complainer is a lay person, so his comments are rather ridiculous as:

1. He is not a member of the SSPX (unless he belongs to the Third Order), but an "adherent" who merely attends one of its "chapels" (Mass centers).

2. Thus Bishop Fellay is not "his" Superior General.

3. He does not belong to the SSPX - thus if unsatisfied with the SSPX's actions (which has not compromised one bit), he should just go somewhere else instead of purposefully causing disrespectful dissent.

My 2 cents.

I have to disagree. The SSPX accepts salvation outside of the church. (salvation for Jews, heretics, etc...)
The coinsensus seems to be that "Bernie" is what's wrong with this picture.  "Bernie"?  What happened to the respect for the man of the cloth?  '"His Lordship," "His Excellency," no longer applies because "Bernie" is not doing what Richard wants him to do (don't sign up and join the Church of the Vicar of Christ because it is no longer Catholic), so therefore Richard will leave the SSPX chapel for that reason, his personal commitment to the whims of private judgment.  How else can one not view this except as a protest.  The SSPX accepts Benedict 16 to be a true Pope but the Traditio"nal" mentality of Richard that has plague much (not many, not all) of those Catholics who envision themselves "traditionalists" has become basically cynical and disconnected with the truth, that the Catholic Church established by Christ on Kephas in Matt 16:18 and given birth by the Holy Ghost on Pentecost is here and will be here until heaven and earth shall pass away, given by the infallible words of Our Lord.  What Richard and his ilk is doing is protesting and wanting to establish his own church because he no longer believes in the Catholic and Apostolic Church.  Many of us don't see it but there is such a person as existing and a movement for sometime now which we can and which we may label as "Roman Protestantism," traditionalist or novus ordoist.  It appears for this reason that Richard belongs to this group. 

Bishop Fellay knows the SSPX is good only within the realm of "necessity" and a state of emergency (where the true faith is not being taught and practiced because the shepherds are not minding business.  But this realm is getting narrowerr and narrower as more traditional societies and fraternities of priests are emerging.  It will only be a matter of time when the void will be filled and traditional Rome will again flourish.  Don't we have Our Lord's words (I will not leave you orphans)?  We read Christ's triumph (and the glory of His Church) in the Gospels of the last Sunday of Pentecost and in the First Sunday of Advent.  We don't envision the whole world to be Catholic, but the glory will be shown on those who remain faithful, and these He will call to come to His right hand at the general Judgment.

Richard is impatient and wants his way, now or never.

Because traditio and traditioninaction are run by people who think they're experts on traditional Catholicism but fail miserably when putting forth an argument, often making arguments full of logical fallacies.