Tradition is ever vindicated!
If I ever am privileged to make a pilgrimage to Rome I will have to pray at St. Paul's tomb.
(02-16-2012, 10:10 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: If I ever am privileged to make a pilgrimage to Rome I will have to pray at St. Paul's tomb.

God has already granted me the privilege to go there in person in 2010. I hope you can make it there, it will soothe your soul.
That must have been great Vetus. Whenever the opportunity arises I'll try to go to Rome. There are lots of places I want to see in Europe.
(02-16-2012, 10:17 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: That must have been great Vetus. Whenever the opportunity arises I'll try to go to Rome. There are lots of places I want to see in Europe.

When I went there, I arranged things with an Italian friend of mine and we stayed at the SSPX's priory in Albano, near Rome. I did the pilgrimage of the 7 roman basilicas with them. It was very uplifting. And the city itself is incredible, not only for a Christian in a spiritual sense, but also for anyone who loves history.
(02-16-2012, 10:18 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 10:17 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: That must have been great Vetus. Whenever the opportunity arises I'll try to go to Rome. There are lots of places I want to see in Europe.

When I went there, I arranged things with an Italian friend of mine and we stayed at the SSPX's priory in Albano, near Rome. I did the pilgrimage of the 7 roman basilicas with them. It was very uplifting. And the city itself is incredible, not only for a Christian in a spiritual sense, but also for anyone who loves history.

I can't wait! I graduate from graduate school in September and my gift to myself is a vacation to Vatican City. I'm even learning Italian for the trip.
I thought carbon 14 dating was worthless?
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(02-16-2012, 11:44 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I thought carbon 14 dating was worthless?

Not for short periods of time.
Define short.
(02-16-2012, 11:26 PM)damooster Wrote: I can't wait! I graduate from graduate school in September and my gift to myself is a vacation to Vatican City. I'm even learning Italian for the trip.

May I ask what you are studying? I am a History major, with the history of our Holy Mother the Church my particular interest.