Farewell to Vetus Ordo: Share the Memories
Where in that post did you see me trying to sell anything? I was giving some examples to Heinrich,not telling anybody to do anything.But you just couldn't help yourself could you?
(02-01-2012, 03:52 PM)pander44 Wrote: Where in that post did you see me trying to sell anything? I was giving some examples to Heinrich,not telling anybody to do anything.But you just couldn't help yourself could you?

In that post it looks, and still looks, like you were spinning the 613 commandments as reasonable to follow today.  Matters of safety and health.
(01-30-2012, 04:02 PM)Resurrexi Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 02:24 PM)vakarian Wrote: Great to have you back. This place could easily get overrun by FSSP-ers.  :)

As if that would be a bad thing?

:eyeroll:
End the Fed and end this thread.
Sounds to me like pander has drunk the rabbinic koolaid! The fact is, that for a Catholic, rabbinic judaism can only be seen as a false, nonsalvific religion, inspired by Satan and invented by men when Christ came to fulfill the Law. The very existence of rabbinic judaism is a blasphemy before God.
Welcome back Vetus Ordo...
(01-20-2012, 05:39 PM)tmw89 Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 05:36 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: Is Vetus gone? Why?

Vetus, you were like a son to me.  :(

We're not entirely sure as to why, but I think this post from yesterday may provide some clue:

(01-19-2012, 12:16 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: I just banned two people and am looking to ban a few more. I know how it will turn out, though: they'll mail me and call me a liberal or feminazi or "Jew-lover" or whatever, will most likely run off to another forum and go on about how FE is liberal and not even close to "traditional," etc.

Yeah, this place is part cesspit. You don't know how sorry I am about it, too. But I'm "letting some people go" around here. I'm sick of it. Don't let the few, the loud-mouthed people who like to name-call and who seem to not have much charity taint your view of what "traditional Catholicism" is (those few tend to post more than others, most likely because they're typically young unmarried males with nothing better to do, like raise families and work for a living).

Traditional Catholicism is the truth, set up by Christ Himself. Too bad some of those who claim to be "trad" focus more on venting rather than bringing souls to Christ. Don't let anyone or anything keep you from Christ and His Church, especially not some stupid internet forum. The only thing that will change the public "face" of traditional Catholicism is for those trads who have love in them to post more and to not be run out by the bitter types.

You are doing GREAT! Don't let anyone bully you into going against your conscience. I do not post a lot, but have found that there is a lot of antisemitism here..
That is NOT a part of Traditional Catholicism.........in fact, being anti any race or religion is not Catholic at all.
(02-23-2012, 01:56 PM)JoniCath Wrote:

We're not entirely sure as to why, but I think this post from yesterday may provide some clue:

(01-19-2012, 12:16 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: I just banned two people and am looking to ban a few more. I know how it will turn out, though: they'll mail me and call me a liberal or feminazi or "Jew-lover" or whatever, will most likely run off to another forum and go on about how FE is liberal and not even close to "traditional," etc.

Yeah, this place is part cesspit. You don't know how sorry I am about it, too. But I'm "letting some people go" around here. I'm sick of it. Don't let the few, the loud-mouthed people who like to name-call and who seem to not have much charity taint your view of what "traditional Catholicism" is (those few tend to post more than others, most likely because they're typically young unmarried males with nothing better to do, like raise families and work for a living).

Traditional Catholicism is the truth, set up by Christ Himself. Too bad some of those who claim to be "trad" focus more on venting rather than bringing souls to Christ. Don't let anyone or anything keep you from Christ and His Church, especially not some stupid internet forum. The only thing that will change the public "face" of traditional Catholicism is for those trads who have love in them to post more and to not be run out by the bitter types.

You are doing GREAT! Don't let anyone bully you into going against your conscience. I do not post a lot, but have found that there is a lot of antisemitism here..
That is NOT a part of Traditional Catholicism.........in fact, being anti any race or religion is not Catholic at all.
I am against any other religion besides Catholicism. Talmud Judaism is not OT Judaism. OT Judaism is obsolete and superceeded. False religions are from the devil.
(02-23-2012, 01:56 PM)JoniCath Wrote:

Dear Joni, I agree it's not Catholic to be "anti any race" but of course we should, lovingly, be against all religions that are not the True Religion revealed to us by God, which is the Catholic Church.
(02-23-2012, 01:56 PM)JoniCath Wrote: That is NOT a part of Traditional Catholicism.........in fact, being anti any race or religion is not Catholic at all. [/size]

My mind reels at actually reading this sort of statement, reeking of indifferentism, on a Traditional Catholic forum!