Happy March 15!
Beware!  Its the Ides of March!
Yes on this day Marcus Junius Brutus and his fellow plotters assasinated Julius Caesar in the Roman Senate in 44 BC.

"Et tu Brute?" :grin:
It's my birthday, too.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
On this day five years ago I had my last surgery that left me in a rather unpleasant situation.
(03-15-2012, 03:32 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: It's my birthday, too.

I wished good intentions to the universe for you on your birthday! :birthday: :cheers:
Good side -- Payday.

Bad Side -- edits are due for a short story anthology I'm in, and its hard to edit my story when the backspace key is being mean.
(03-15-2012, 05:49 PM)OCLittleFlower Wrote: Good side -- Payday.

Bad Side -- edits are due for a short story anthology I'm in, and its hard to edit my story when the backspace key is being mean.

The delete key should serve the same purpose except you have to do your editing backwards. 
(03-15-2012, 05:56 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote:

The delete key should serve the same purpose except you have to do your editing backwards.   

backwards?  And my delete key does nothing...
(03-15-2012, 06:01 PM)OCLittleFlower Wrote:

Yes.   If you have the little cursor (whatever you call that vertical bar) at the end of what you type, ordinarily you hit backspace and it will erase what you wrote.  With the delete key, you have to put that cursor in front of what you typed and it will erase in the opposite direction.   It works on every keyboard I've ever used.  For instance, if I want to delete this sentence, I'd select a point right before "For" and then use DELETE to erase it.
(03-15-2012, 06:06 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 06:01 PM)OCLittleFlower Wrote:

Yes.   If you have the little cursor (whatever you call that vertical bar) at the end of what you type, ordinarily you hit backspace and it will erase what you wrote.  With the delete key, you have to put that cursor in front of what you types and it will erase in the opposite direction.   It works on every keyboard I've ever used.

Ahh... got it now.  :)  Thank you so much.