Israel's nukes
I'm guessing that this was originally from around '02, and discusses Israel's nuclear program and particularly the consequences of the original whistleblower, Mordechai Vanunu, who was illegally kidnapped in Rome by the Mossad and spent 11 of his 18-year prison sentence in solitary confinement.  I know most of us are very busy, and it is 45 minutes, but I found it to be fascinating, and very telling...This came out at around the time people were talking about Saddam's fictional wmds yet nobody was talking about Israel's very real ones.  I wish our govt would finally stand up and be what we all pretend America is...Then we could stop being a slave to Israel and hold them accountable for all kinds of crap.  That'd be the day.

But, but, but, they did not sign the nuclear proliferation treaty. So they are exempt.

As Dr. Bombay says, anyone who criticizes Jews or Israel must be jealous.

It's time we get over it and get with the program, right?
i thought that was scip and his frau who used the 'jealousy' line.  Bombay too?
(04-12-2012, 01:25 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: As Dr. Bombay says, anyone who criticizes Jews or Israel must be jealous.

Nope not jealous, just aware unlike the majority of Americans.
(04-16-2012, 01:22 AM)Titus Alba Wrote: i thought that was scip and his frau who used the 'jealousy' line. 

Ah yes, the never ending rebuttal employed by Mr. & Mrs. Niedermeyer against anyone who opposed the Zionist state.  They were so much fun to harang!  :grin:
(04-16-2012, 09:12 AM)Traditional Guy Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 01:25 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: As Dr. Bombay says, anyone who criticizes Jews or Israel must be jealous.

Hey!  I never said jealous.  Some Jew haters are a little bit wacky that's all.  I happen to think most Jews have better things to do with their time than plot the overthrow of the Catholic Church which, let's face it, is pretty ineffectual nowadays anyway.

Having said that, I'm aware that they (many of them anyway) despise the Church and I'm certainly no fan of the state of Israel.  But who cares if they have nukes?  I mean, why is it ok for the US to have nukes and a few other (pardon the expression) chosen people, but not others?  Some probably consider the current US regime to be a terrorist state.  Let them have their nukes.  Let the Iranians have theirs.  If they want to turn both those countries into glass, not much would be lost civilizationally, the Holy Land notwithstanding.  But then, I have no intention of ever visiting the Holy Land.  I'll be quite content to see the Heavenly Jerusalem, I don't need to see the earthly version. 

Obviously, the loss of millions of innocent lives would be outrageous, but my point is if Iran and Israel both had nukes, what's the likelihood they'd ever be used?  Judging by 50 years of the Cold War, we'd likely have lots of tough talk but not much chance of a nuke strike.

But then, I guess you can't really trust the Jews, so...  :sneaky:

Nukes for all!!! That's my motto.  Except for Canada.  They're just crazy enough to use them.  :bronxcheer:
(04-16-2012, 07:02 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 01:22 AM)Titus Alba Wrote: i thought that was scip and his frau who used the 'jealousy' line. 

Ah yes, the never ending rebuttal employed by Mr. & Mrs. Niedermeyer against anyone who opposed the Zionist state.  They were so much fun to harang!  :grin:
:amen:
(04-16-2012, 07:17 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 09:12 AM)Traditional Guy Wrote:

Hey!  I never said jealous.  Some Jew haters are a little bit wacky that's all.  I happen to think most Jews have better things to do with their time than plot the overthrow of the Catholic Church which, let's face it, is pretty ineffectual nowadays anyway.

Having said that, I'm aware that they (many of them anyway) despise the Church and I'm certainly no fan of the state of Israel.  But who cares if they have nukes?  I mean, why is it ok for the US to have nukes and a few other (pardon the expression) chosen people, but not others?  Some probably consider the current US regime to be a terrorist state.  Let them have their nukes.  Let the Iranians have theirs.  If they want to turn both those countries into glass, not much would be lost civilizationally, the Holy Land notwithstanding.  But then, I have no intention of ever visiting the Holy Land.  I'll be quite content to see the Heavenly Jerusalem, I don't need to see the earthly version. 

Obviously, the loss of millions of innocent lives would be outrageous, but my point is if Iran and Israel both had nukes, what's the likelihood they'd ever be used?  Judging by 50 years of the Cold War, we'd likely have lots of tough talk but not much chance of a nuke strike.

But then, I guess you can't really trust the Jews, so...  :sneaky:

Nukes for all!!! That's my motto.  Except for Canada.  They're just crazy enough to use them.  :bronxcheer:

+1
(04-16-2012, 07:17 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Nukes for all!!! That's my motto.  Except for Canada.  They're just crazy enough to use them.  :bronxcheer:

:LOL:  Yeah right, as if Canada wants nukes.  We can't even keep our second hand submarines afloat.  But shhh, don't tell the enemy, whoever that is.  :LOL:
(04-16-2012, 08:40 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 07:17 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Nukes for all!!! That's my motto.  Except for Canada.  They're just crazy enough to use them.  :bronxcheer:

:LOL:  Yeah right, as if Canada wants nukes.  We can't even keep our second hand submarines afloat.  But shhh, don't tell the enemy, whoever that is.  :LOL:

Nice cover!!  See you at the next Secret Canadian Nukes meeting.  Time to pick our targets, eh?