Your Powers of Perception
I actually would not have seen it if not for the chuckle that alerted me to it Then I quickly went back to counting.
ROFL!!!! I missed it, I can't believe it!  I was wondering why everyone was laughing. D'oh. [Image: laff.gif] 
I missed it completely and didn't even notice the laughter until the video had ended.
We did this bit at the Naval War College. Most of us miss it completely...same clip...
Hey,

Vox was very kind to help me find this thread, but it appears that the movie got yanked from YouTube.  Anybody know of any other places that we could still take a look at this clip?

Thanks,

Pinoy Monk

Found it here, Pinoy, and replaced the Youtube video in the first post with this one here, found at Google Video. URL:

Hate to be a bugger, but didn't the YouTube version have a part where they test the audience with a video sequence?  I only had a chance to skim the GoogleVideo link, but I didn't see what I thought I had seen before...

Any ideas?

Pinoy Monk

Well, dang! Sorry! It was the same guy and same sort of set-up, so I didn't bother to watch the whole thing... If anyone comes across it, post the URL!