I am cooking . . . is it a sin?
To be honest with you I am making a pork roast and am planning on using packaged gravy with the instant mashed potatoes.
Daniel

MORTAL SIN, Daniel, MORTAL SIN!

But at least you maintain Infidel status by making a pork roast!
Frozen corn from Trader Joes?
Daniel

Oh sweet baby Jesus, forgive our brother Daniel and pray for him at the hour of his death....
kzarah Wrote:Frozen corn from Trader Joes?
Daniel

Trader Joes has some frozen mashed potatoes which are really good- that would only be a venial sin. [Image: laff.gif]

Okay, now we’re delving into the area of “invincible ignorance” and I’m going to bed.

Good night.

The pie is a frozen Claim Jumpers pie.  You know it's funny that when I told my friend's mom that I was cooking this year she asked me, "What will it be, hamburgers?"  After she asked me that I thought, hamburgers, my favorite, what a great idea.
Daniel

Never had the Claim Jumper pie...but the Layer Cake is awesome!
kzarah Wrote:The pie is a frozen Claim Jumpers pie.  You know it's funny that when I told my friend's mom that I was cooking this year she asked me, "What will it be, hamburgers?"  After she asked me that I thought, hamburgers, my favorite, what a great idea.
Daniel

If we're going all out on the road to perdition, I'd be doing frozen White Castles.
I sure hope to all that is good that this thread was started as a joke.