From Catholicism to Islam
     Please pray for the re-conversion of a young lady I met briefly at a friend's house who is Polish and was raised Catholic but who has since converted to Islam.  Her name is Melanie and seems to be quite serious in her false belief.  She even wears the hijab.  Thank you.

A poor sinner

Did she convert because she married a muslim? If so, then ONLY prayers can help.
Avalonik Wrote:Did she convert because she married a muslim? If so, then ONLY prayers can help.

No she is still unmarried but I agree if she does marry a Muslim man then only fervent prayers will get her out of Islam.  I am afraid her apostasy from Catholicism is more than likely due to the inefficient catechisis she received as a child which the Novus Ordo establishment certainly does not stress or if they do it is with such a watered-down Catholicism that it is not likely to hold the conviction of a mind that seeks objectivity.  We must pray!

A poor sinner
Praying for Melanie... [Image: prayer3.gif]
Yes, indeed, I will too pray for Melanie that she come back from infidel to faithful. [Image: prayer.gif][Image: wink.gif]
Prayers!
Interesting... Did you tell her that Muslims hated her ancestors and wanted to destroy us? That the way they converted Polish girls to Islam was by raping them and taking them off to Turkey?
KyrieEleison Wrote:Interesting... Did you tell her that Muslims hated her ancestors and wanted to destroy us? That the way they converted Polish girls to Islam was by raping them and taking them off to Turkey?

I am afraid I did not because of my lack of historical knowledge.  What source material would you suggest I look up in order to explain to her (if I ever meet her again) the atrocities committed by these infidels?  I do not know if she ever had a good foundation in her Polish heritage.  It is a travesty indeed. God have mercy on her soul.

Oh and by the way good to "see" you again Tomasz......this is Alex from Michigan. 

The Great Heresies
By Hilaire Belloc

The Great and Enduring Heresy of Mohammed

Well, Alex, the majority of my knowledge is by word of mouth and books, which are probably only available in Polish. In short, I can tell you that the Turkish and Tatars[whose descendents live in Crimea today] made huge incursions into Polish lands, taking thousands[not just one or two thousand but one hundred thousand] of Poles,Rusins, and booty.

Well, anyways, here is a site on the Polish-Muslim wars.
 http://www.jasinski.co.uk/wojna/conflicts/conf01.htm