"Strange" sandwich preferences - What's yours?
The true acme of gutbusting artery clogging sandwichdom is the Hambone.

The Hamdog is a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries.

[Image: Hamdog_small.jpg]

Takes awhile to cook and assemble everything but it worth it.  I also like to put lettuce and tomatoes on mine - got to get your vegetables.

My wife hates it when I eat one of these.  She calls it "Death on a plate".

A close second is the Luther Vandross.

What is a Luther Vandross?  It a double bacon cheeseburger with a grilled Krispy Kreme glased donut as the bun.

[Image: Luther_small.jpg]

MMMMMM, good eatin'.  Sweet and savory.

Are there any public offerings for stock in cardiology clinics in your town?
mojomama Wrote:Are there any public offerings for stock in cardiology clinics in your town?

:lol:

That burger reminds me of this:

[Image: krispy_kreme_bread_pudding.jpg]

Sorry about the small pic. It's Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding. Don't get me wrong, I loooove bread pudding, but this was a cardiac arrest disguised as dessert!
Has anyone here ever eaten at a Sanford's Grub and Pub? We have them back in WY and they have an intesting menu for burgers and sandwiches. They used to have a Cardiac Arrest burger but I don't see it on their onine menu anymore.

For a runner up, this is what DH orders at Red Robin:

[Image: display_image.php?ID=5504]
The Royal Red Robin
Quote:This is the aristocrat of all burgers because we crown it with a fresh fried egg. In addition, topped with three strips of hickory maple-smoked bacon, American cheese, crisp lettuce, tomatoes and mayo.
*gag*

toasted white bread with some liver spread :) i'm not a big fan of liver spread, i don't know what else is in the ingredients (and i don't want to know), but that stuff is amazing!
http://www.dangerousdansdiner.com/

[Image: coronaryburgerwn6.th.jpg]

The Coronary Burger Special
2 8oz Patties, 4 Slices of Bacon, 2 Slices of Cheddar and a Fried Egg on top. Served w/ Fries and Gravy, Can of Pop and Mayo as a garnish for sure!
$ 13.45 (Royale 17.20)
Quadruple C
"Collosal Colon Clogger Combo"
24oz burger served with a quarter pound of cheese, a quarter pound of bacon, and 2 fried eggs. Also comes with a large shake (flavor of your choice) and a small poutine.
$ 21.99 (Royale 25.74)

katoliko Wrote:toasted white bread with some liver spread :) i'm not a big fan of liver spread, i don't know what else is in the ingredients (and i don't want to know), but that stuff is amazing!

Do you mean Liverwurst? It is kind of nice, isn't it? that on crusty white bread with the tiniest bit of butter, oddly enough hits the spot.
CaroleK Wrote:
MikeSearson Wrote:

I miss Tampa (used to live in Pasco county!) ever have one in Ybor City?

Oh yeah!  I used to love to go the Columbia restaurant in Ybor.  A cup of black bean soup, a pressed Cuban sandwich and a pitcher of sangria!

I grew up in Pasco County!  Moved there when I was 10 and didn't leave (except for a two years living in Carrollwood) until October!  It's a small small world.

I'm moving there! :eats: I would love a good Sangria... someday!
[Image: 200px-Vegemiteontoast_large.jpg]
[Image: D882~Spam-Sandwich-Posters.jpg]