Book: Nutrition and Physical Degeneration online for free
I know some of you have seen this book, but it is online now with the pictures, which are worth looking at even if you don't have time to read the book. http://journeytoforever.org/farm_library...cetoc.html
Wow, very cool. This has been on my list of books I would like to get for years (I am so far behind...) and I have Nourishing Traditions. thanks for letting us know about this!
What a great find!  Thanks for sharing!
This one has been on my list too.  Thanks for sharing.  I'm going to send it to my Mom.  I'm trying to convince her that a drastic change in her diet may help with a painful genetic condition she has.  Of course, because the doctors tell her it has nothing to do with diet, she's difficult to convince.
thanks very much! I rented it through interstate library exchange but wasn't able to finish reading it.
You can get Mental Degeneration online for free.
I was at the mall today using one of my christmas giftcards and I was doing a little people watching.

I became overwhelmed at how everyone exhibits to some degree some of the signs of physical degeneration that Dr. Price exposes in that book.

I notice it so much more in children, how the crown of their skulls seem large in comparison to their facial structures.

I've also been thinking about how so many people I know suffer from breathing problems and sleep apnea.  It's very sad to contemplate this stuff, makes me feel like the whole world is hopelessly ill.

If I ever marry I'll be eating liver twice a week!
miss_fluffy Wrote:I became overwhelmed at how everyone exhibits to some degree some of the signs of physical degeneration that Dr. Price exposes in that book.

I notice it so much more in children, how the crown of their skulls seem large in comparison to their facial structures.

I have noticed this, too, with sadness.  I had all four of my dc before I knew how to eat right.
Ancilla_Indigna Wrote:You can get Mental Degeneration online for free.

LOL, how true! :lol:
I saw another thread about Dr. Weston A. Price was gaining in popularity, so I figured a slight bump on this thread wouldn't hurt anybody.

To actually make it worthwhile though, I'll ask, "Has anyone actually read this entire text yet?"

Pinoy Monk