For college
I feel like I'm being very selfish, as a trad who really hasn't had it hard at all in life compared to some of you, asking for prayers, but I shall ask anyway. Please don't think badly of me for it.

Some of you who frequent the chatroom know that College life and I aren't getting along very well thus far. This "conservative" place is so liberal, immoral, etc. that it makes me want to scream, in addition to lifestyle difficulties.

Please pray for me, if you would, that, first and foremost, A) I will remain a trad and not succumb to immoral temptations against purity, and B) That college will become more bearable to me, I will be able to find a good major and career, etc.

Thank you all so much!
Eric,

I'll be praying for you.  If everyone else though could add me on for some of the same things, I'd be very grateful.  I leave for college in a few days, and I wouldn't be surprised if I find the same things that Eric has.

Pinoy Monk

[Image: prayer3.gif]
Eric,

Of course we will pray for you!![Image: prayer3.gif]  This world is a hard place to be a trad.  Don't give up.  Look at it as a trial by God.  I know that probably won't help, but prayers will. Keep saying your Rosary.  Have you found a Church to attend?? Maybe you can talk to the Priest there about the problems. I am so sorry that this is difficult or you.  I feel for young people today in this immoral world.

In Christ
Monique

praying for you.
[Image: prayer3.gif]also
Hola,

I just wanted to give a quick update.  Things here are not too exciting, being that I'm one of the few "conservatives."  There are a handful of Catholics, but most don't even attend a mass (of any sort) on too regular of a basis.  There are one or two that I'm able to speak with, but they're not super open to the SSPX.  If you could just pray for me, I really need to have patience with all of these crazy people!  As well, I'm struggling to balance my schedule.  Please do keep me in your prayers!

Pinoy Monk

PS.  If any of you are curious, this letter does let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.  Things have just been SUPER busy.  I do read the messages here now and then, but I haven't had time to reply or read things in depth.  I hope I will soon though.

Hello Pinoy!

Very good to hear from you! Praying that your schedule becomes manageable. [Image: prayer3.gif]

Eric,

Are things getting any better? You are in my prayers as well.