Forum pics
Here is my son and the biggest squash I've grown so far (both are in the 90th percentile for weight)

[Image: dominic_squashII.jpg]
Now he made me SMILE!

ChantCd Wrote:

Here is my son and the biggest squash I've grown so far (both are in the 90th percentile for weight)

[Image: dominic_squashII.jpg]

I can't see any picture?

Go back to the original post -- I had to change it to a different webhost. My entire webhost went down, taking down several sites.

Matthew
Liza_Do_A_Lot Wrote:
Marty Wrote:I gotta show you guys this one!
[Image: boots.jpg]

After a hard days work!

Look everyone, "Big Foot" does exist!

[Image: pointandlaff.gif] good one, your on fire today Lisa![Image: laff.gif]
[Deleted by original poster due to internet privacy concerns.]
Awwww, what beautiful little girls you have. 
Liza_Do_A_Lot Wrote:Awwww, what beautiful little girls you have. 

Thanks Liza.  I had a rather traumatizing experience finding some personal information online this evening, so I deleted the pics.  I 'spose its not likely folks who know me IRL will stumble accross this board (let alone this thread), but in retrospect I think I should be cautious just in case.
Extraecclesiamnullasalus Wrote:thats a cool home altar!  I see you have a piece of cloth on your Altar. What is that called? and where would i find one?

being almost a year ago, you're probably not wondering anymore, but i have seen these lacy, veil-looking placemats at the 99 cents store. they have some pretty cool patterns like the Last Supper.
Steve Perry!! I didn't know he was Catholic! Don't stop believin. Wink

kjvail Wrote:
Quote:Kevin, I've seen that top pic of yours before -- but still await pictures of you from "days of yore," with the long hair and Ozzy T-shirts or whatever LOL

OK I'll give you part of what you want

[Image: kevinandlisaprom.jpg]

My senior prom with my date. It was 1989. Big hair!!!!
We spent most of that night driving around in a limo with 4 other teens getting drunk and high of course.

Oh, recent pic I couldn't resist. Its my submission for cutest picture of the year

[Image: katieinabox.jpg]
My 4 yo daughter asleep in her toy box. So I call it "Katie in a box"!