Forum pics
Montreal_Marisa Wrote:I already posted a picture of me taken 8 years ago. I found a recent picture. I have to say that the years have not been good to me. What do you think, maybe a little makeup? Some rouge? Maybe false eyelashes?

How about a lot of makeup, a forehead lift, and a shave? A large, brown paper bag could do wonders, too, especially if you accessorize.
Montreal_Marisa Wrote:I already posted a picture of me taken 8 years ago.

marisa, i didnt know that you were in 'butthole surfers'?! Applause
That is one scary picture! 
Sophia Wrote:That is one scary picture! 

Isn't it though? [Image: ROFL.gif] I laugh every time I look at it. Hubby modified it for me to put the "got milk?" on it for a birthday card I made for one of my sons. I found the original on the net, and the only thing I can figure is that it was put together in photoshop. The eyes are definitely a dog's eyes. [Image: ROFL.gif]
Now wait just one minute.  Here I am just surfing along lurking through some of my mother's posts when lo and behold I find a picture of myself..... in a tree no less.  If anyone asks, I was squirrel hunting.... not really but its a good story eh.

Dominus Vobiscum,
Steve
VeritasAequitas Wrote:Now wait just one minute.  Here I am just surfing along lurking through some of my mother's posts when lo and behold I find a picture of myself..... in a tree no less.  If anyone asks, I was squirrel hunting.... not really but its a good story eh.

Hey, handsome guy, congratulations on being an Uncle! ("Squirrel hunting" is not a good story! They're "too cute to shoot"! LOL) (Man, am I glad that hunting and butchering are traditionally men's work; I'd be a goner!)

VoxClamantis Wrote:
VeritasAequitas Wrote:Now wait just one minute.  Here I am just surfing along lurking through some of my mother's posts when lo and behold I find a picture of myself..... in a tree no less.  If anyone asks, I was squirrel hunting.... not really but its a good story eh.

Hey, handsome guy, congratulations on being an Uncle! ("Squirrel hunting" is not a good story! They're "too cute to shoot"! LOL) (Man, am I glad that hunting and butchering are traditionally men's work; I'd be a goner!)

LOL. Family Stats:

Steve is the first of my kids to be a parent, which makes him the last to be an uncle!

My youngest was an uncle before he was born!

I was 21 when Steve was born, and he was 21 when my youngest was born!

Steve is going to be a Godfather for the first time, for his new niece.

Steve is going to be the father of 3 sometime in late March.

Steve's first niece is my 3rd grandchild. His impending arrival will be my fourth grandbaby.

With Steve's permission, I think I can find some adorable photos of my 2 oldest grandchildren to post. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Lol, ok Vox.  If you can figure out a better reason why I'm up a tree, I'm all ears.

And yes mom, you have my expressed permission to post pics of my children.  I'd do it myself if i could find some good ones on my hard drive.

Dominus Vobiscum,
Steve
VeritasAequitas Wrote:Lol, ok Vox.  If you can figure out a better reason why I'm up a tree, I'm all ears.

And yes mom, you have my expressed permission to post pics of my children.  I'd do it myself if i could find some good ones on my hard drive.

Dominus Vobiscum,
Steve

[Image: 4CLC2338%2eJPG?_lang=EN&hm___tg=http%3a%...in=msn.com]

Aren't they precious?
[Image: th_AustinandAnnie.jpg]

Permission accepted.