Hey everyone
I'm new. That's about it.

I also feel that St Patrick was an engineer. [Image: shamrock.gif] [Image: laff.gif]

So....HELLO!!!
Welcome :)

St. Joseph was probably an engineer as well ;)

Top of the...evenin to ya.
goodbye
So soon?

Si, I've looked around and decided this isn't my cup of tea. After reading the mass thread I decided its best not to get involved. I can't really believe someone said that it is better not to go to mass than to go to a NO mass. [Image: eek.gif]
Hang around.
It is only their opinion based on what they have seen and experienced, sometimes I feel the same way too, geez who wouldn't after going to Mass at my local Parish... :laughing:
I hope I'm not being pushy.
You may have something to add that we have never thought of Izzy.
Ya never know.

Izzy Wrote:Si, I've looked around and decided this isn't my cup of tea. After reading the mass thread I decided its best not to get involved. I can't really believe someone said that it is better not to go to mass than to go to a NO mass. [Image: eek.gif]

The poster has probably had it up to his or her eyelids with the shenanigans they have seen at the NO. You can see some examples on another recent thread (link here).

I don't go, and I won't until a whole bunch of abuse is cleaned up. I see absolutely no point in exposing my kids to such scandal. [Image: eek.gif]

Anyway, bienvenidos, Izzy! I hope you will hang around.
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Izzy Wrote:Si, I've looked around and decided this isn't my cup of tea. After reading the mass thread I decided its best not to get involved. I can't really believe someone said that it is better not to go to mass than to go to a NO mass.

Hey, I can hardly believe it either, but I'm not quitting. Please reconsider!

Blessings,

Don McMaster
Yeah, don't leave.  You will find tons of differences of opinion on all kinds of things here.  That was one single thread, so please don't come to a conclusion about the forum based on that.

And, if you disagree, civilly make your argument.  McMaster does that all (er, most :P) of the time as do I.  That's the point of discussion.  And if you are right, you will be helping someone.

Anyhow, I hope you reconsider and stay.