Just can't decide
I just can't decide on what to do for my bachelor's degree. I know it will take more than four years with all the time it seems I wasted on certain other courses, but I don't if I really want to go into the nuclear medicine program at my university. For those of you who may not know what nuclear medicine is, nuclear medicine involves patients taking small amounts of radioactive materials in order to view the anatomy and physiology certain parts of the body in a computer image using a type of imaging device. Now I know I do want to go to medical school, but advisors at the school have told me before that it really does not matter what I major in to get into medical school. Nuclear medicine just does not seem to interest me, but I've only known about the field only as long as I've been going to this school. I never knew about until the day when an advisor I used to have let me know about it. I just don't what to do though. I've gone through changing my major about four or five times now, and now I've even thought of history just to get my bachelor's over with as soon as possible. I am just scared talking to my parents about this though since they won't stop pushing me into nuclear medicine as it seems so. I don't want to go into it really though, and I am always unsure about it. I just don't know what to decide. I am too indecisive right now, and bothered by what my parents, especially my mother, would think. I don't know. I just don't know how to handle the situation. I keep despariing, and I don't know how to stop. I just don't think I can handle so much science and mathematics right now, for I am already taking the requirements I need to go to medical school. History has always been an interest of mine, but then my mother always discourages me with it not having too many jobs to offer, whereas nuclear medicine does. I took the introductory course to nuclear medicine, and I just was not into it. Please pray that I decide soon and that I go to medical school despite what happens in these next two or three years it seems. [Image: shrug.gif]
I will pray for you right now. How many semesters do you have under your belt?
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
I have about six semesters now so far.