Greetings!
Johnny
I was a long time absentee. I was worried about my situation. I went to see the Parish school rector, a Priest. He was just brilliant, 100% kindness and no pressure but didn't hide the Truth from me either. He was just what I needed. After I began going to Mass I went to see the PP who was also a great Priest and I can't tell you how much I benefitted from talking to the both of them.

When I first attended Mass I felt like I was home for the very first time. It was too good for words. I am sure I will never leave.

The people are fine. Some come across a bit strange, like they've got the Catholicometer pointed at everything, including me. When I consider the level of crisis in the Church it is not surprising that some people are a little effected by it. I probably seem strange to them, who knows or cares. I'll take them over the freaked out hippies in the new order and they are needless to say a very small minority and hardly noticeable. The 99% are very nice people to say the least and seemingly uneffected.

You can't go wrong. I'd just go and see and make up your own mind on it.

Definately arrange to meet the Priest, you will not be pressured or intimidated.

Good luck.

Marty wrote:
Quote:
Daniel...I thought you were giving the puter up for Lent...??? [Image: laff.gif]
I missed you too much.[Image: inlove.gif]

Yeah, this forum needs me too.[Image: shrug.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Greetings! - by johnnyguitar - 03-08-2007, 03:56 AM
Greetings! - by Daniel - 03-08-2007, 04:12 AM
Greetings! - by johnnyguitar - 03-08-2007, 04:17 AM
Greetings! - by Historian - 03-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Greetings! - by Daniel - 03-08-2007, 05:52 AM
Greetings! - by Historian - 03-08-2007, 06:10 AM
Greetings! - by AndreasAngelopolitanus - 03-08-2007, 02:13 PM