Hello there
Hello there. I am 23 years old and currently getting a master's degree in theology from a notoriously liberal school of theology. (Anyone care to guess?) I am graduating soon, luckily, and will be continuing on for my PhD in theology at a different school. I regularly attend the NO mass, but have recently started to question some of what is done during the mass. As part of my studies I have had the chance to study the Second Vatican Council and specifically the liturgical reform, and much of what I have read has troubled me.

Welcome. Nice to meet you. :D
Gday Sic. :tiphat:
sictransit Wrote:Hello there. I am 23 years old and currently getting a master's degree in theology from a notoriously liberal school of theology. (Anyone care to guess?)

Notre Dame? If so, I don't suppose it can be any worse than it was when the infamous Fr. Richard "Dick" McBrien was the department chairman. Anyway, welcome aboard!

Blessings,

Don McMaster
More clues: Jesuit school, northeast.
Welcome sictransit. [Image: rose.gif]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Hi Sic and Welcome!

Georgetown?

Farther north, and farther east. I'll help with some trivia. My school is moving soon to join with another much larger Jesuit institution nearby.