Any cocktail drinkers in the house?

Campari, Fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, Bombay gin, and a dash of grand marnier. 
miss_fluffy Wrote:I love cocktails, a little too much methinks ;)

I tried one of those Mojitos a couple of months ago and thought it was lovely.  My other favs are the long island iced tea, margaritas, and just plain old rum w/iced tea.

I've been thinking of inventing a new drink combining the mojito with iced tea.  Seems like crushed mint and lime would go lovely with some tea and rum.

Of course, I gave up drinking for lent, so my new invention will have to wait till next week.

How did your new invention come out? Inquiring minds want to know!

We had a friend come over on Wednesday night and we made it a mojito night. I thought of you and wondered if you'd tried your idea yet.
AndreasAngelopolitanus Wrote:Would NyQuil with a Mountain Dew chaser count? [Image: tongue.gif]

[Image: laff.gif] That NyQuil is wicked! I can't take it without some sort of chaser! Is it me or does it taste suspiciously like Jagermeister?

Spooky7272 Wrote:[Image: laff.gif] That NyQuil is wicked! I can't take it without some sort of chaser! Is it me or does it taste suspiciously like Jagermeister?

NyQuil is "10% by volume"... you do the math. [Image: wink.gif]
Not a big cocktail drinker here, as far as "adult beverages" are concerned I prefer a Guinness, or A Fat Tire if it's 95 degrees outside, a sifter of Courvoisier, a shot  of Jameson's or a little tot of Jagermeister. The only mixed drink I ever have is the margarita. Now I do love a good margarita. If you're ever in Lincoln Nebraska, El Toro at S. 48th and Van Dorn has a w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l top flight one. The house margaritas are good, but get the spendy one for something special.