Hi!
I have been visiting the fish eaters website for a while, and thought it would cool to join this forum also. One might say that I am a bit confused about all this traditional stuff, who is in agreement with the Pope and so on. I don't know if you would call me a traditional Catholic, neither do I. I have been Catholic for a year and think we should keep things orthodox, I don't like childrens masses or youth masses and so on. I also love lating, though I don't speak it, but I understand some of it. I have never been to a "tridentin" mass so I can't say if I think it is supperiour to this current mass or not. I am looking forward to learning things off this forum. As you can also see in my link to my blog I am currently discerning a vocation to the priesthood. I am 18 years of age
Welcome, Viking! [Image: wave.gif]
Hi Viking! Yay another Norweigan! :)
Welcome! [Image: rose.gif]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Welcome to FE!
Pleased to meet you.
Spooky7272 Wrote:Hi Viking! Yay another Norweigan! :)

Yay! how many are there?
Only one active ( or semi-active now..)
Meg, altså.

Regner meg for å være tradisjonell katolikk, idét jeg anser de konsiliære reformer for å være en absolutt katastrofe. Går til den tradisjonelle messen når SSPX feirer den, samt til en vanlig norsk prest som feirer den privat. Ellers går jeg i den nye messen for å oppfylle søndagsplikten, fordi det ikke finnes noe annet alternativ.
Håper selvsagt at motu proprioen skal hjelpe på situasjonen!

Send meg gjerne PM om du vil kommunisere!

Hi ja,

I thought I sendt you a PM, but it could have been lost. I have come to the conclusion that I'm more of a FSSP person... Will Pope Benedict XVI release the documet anytime soon. I have written my thoughts on my blog, feel free to read it www.viking-vocation.blogspot.com

The person saying the mass privatly is he allowed by the Bishop to do so, and is SSPX allowed to celebrate mass by the Bishop?

God bless

Gday Viking
Welcome to eaters :tiphat: