Our New Church (Photos)
I attend the Indult, and until this week, we used a church that also had the NO mass. Just yesterday, we celebrated our first mass at our own church -no Sunday NO masses at this church. Smile  We now have mass at St. Stanislaus in Milwaukee, WI. Yesterday was the first time I had ever seen it, and the beauty took my breath away. Our Archbishop was there to welcome us into our new home.

[Image: IMG_0050.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0061.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0053.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0049.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0046.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0042.jpg]

I didn't want to spend all my time there taking pics, so I'll have to get more next week, but this gives you an idea of how beautiful the church is. Smile
Gorgeous! Thanks, JLeigh!
So incredibly jealous! My church doesn't even have a crucifix over the altar...[Image: frown.gif]  Did you guys just "move" to a new church? Tell me that the parish didn't fundraise and build that themselves!
That't beautiful!
Nice! Smile

Deidre Wrote:So incredibly jealous! My church doesn't even have a crucifix over the altar...[Image: frown.gif]  Did you guys just "move" to a new church? Tell me that the parish didn't fundraise and build that themselves!

Yes, we just moved there - our Archbishop "gave" it to us, so to speak. It was built in 1873. Smile
I love the Stations!!

Outstanding!

When His Excellency "gave" it to you, did he also "give" you permission to get rid of the Cranmer table and use the High Altar? I see you have what appears to be an ad hoc Communion rail. Any chance of installing something a little more permanent?

Very tastefully put together parish, J!  I really like the rood (I think that's what it's called) with the crucifix on top - always a nice touch!
Mornac Wrote:

Outstanding!

When His Excellency "gave" it to you, did he also "give" you permission to get rid of the Cranmer table and use the High Altar?

I have no idea -still lots of transition going on.

Quote:I see you have what appears to be an ad hoc Communion rail. Any chance of installing something a little more permanent?

The photo was shot during set up. There are no permanent communion rails; just four removable ones.