Fruity cocktails count as health food, study finds
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070419/hl_nm/nutrition_cocktails_dc

Fruity cocktails count as health food, study finds
[-]
  •
I wonder if peach moonshine would count? [Image: smile.gif]
Philomena Wrote:The study did not address whether adding a little cocktail umbrella enhanced the effects.

Presumably the shade from these would inhibit the process of photosynthesis in the fruit thereby robbing it of sugar-bound chemical energy that it would otherwise have much to the benefit of the imbiber. Those who truly care about their health will steer clear of the cocktail umbrella.

:laughing:
Mornac Wrote:
Philomena Wrote:The study did not address whether adding a little cocktail umbrella enhanced the effects.

Presumably the shade from these would inhibit the process of photosynthesis in the fruit thereby robbing it of sugar-bound chemical energy that it would otherwise have much to the benefit of the imbiber. Those who truly care about their health will steer clear of the cocktail umbrella.

Well, this is some interesting research--- a day late. I was in beautiful Bloomington, IN at the Fourwinds Resort for a Capstone conference yesterday. Once the parade of speakers finished, those of us with the desire to enhance our health retired to the lounge. I ordered a fruity, juicy Mai Tai and it came with an umbrella. Woe is me!!!!!!!!

[Image: drink%20umbrellas.jpg]

S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.