And we shall inherit the earth
[QUOTE]Children 'bad for planet'

By Sarah-Kate Templeton in London

May 07, 2007 12:00am
Article from: The Australian

HAVING large families should be frowned upon as an environment
What a grim way to look at human persons, as toxic loads which the environment must bear.  I do believe this kind of thinking lurks amongst us, especially amongst environmentalists. 

I'm familiar with some people very active in the Sierra Club, I've noticed that they all lead strangely singular lives.  I think it is this separation from humanity that leads to such anti-human sentiments.
These people are psychos. I've heard similar things from other Anti-Christ people. This comes from the "Noahide Laws" that dictate a decrease of the global population to around half a million [i.e. five hundred thousand] (500,000) people. Freemasons and Communists follow them.
One is tempted to suggest that the good Professor Guillebaud lead by example and reduce humanity's carbon monoxide output by checking out.  Of course, I won't hold my breath waiting for him to volunteer.

Although the statements of these people are extreme, they do have an influence upon public policy and societal attitudes.  At the very least, they provide some kind of perverse "scientific" justification for abortion and contraception proponents.
Quote:I'm familiar with some people very active in the Sierra Club, I've noticed that they all lead strangely singular lives. I think it is this separation from humanity that leads to such anti-human sentiments.

I wouldn't discount the possiblity that it runs the other way too. Some people may not have children because they don't want to harm the earth, though this may just be rationalization by people who can't attract a mate.

I would say that these attitudes are more prevasive than most traditonalists think. We need to be sure not to project ourselves on our friends and family or society in general.

My father, who is hardly an enviromentalist, believes that nobody should have more than two children, and I only have one brother (not surprising).
Years ago when I first heard of "The Angel of Ashland" a notorious abortion doctor who operated in the county where I live and work, I acquired a book written about him (he died in 1970.) He seems to have been a highly intelligent man with many talents and interests. I would probably enjoyed meeting him and discussing natural hisotory.

However, he also killed thousands (he estimated 100,000) unborn children.

The thing I was particularly interested in was WHY. Even if a very fine doctor, and hge seems to have BEEN a very fine doctor, believed abortion was not wrong, why would he want to make it such a big part of his practice. It was illegal at the time, remember.

The answer is in the book. He believed he was doing his part to cut down on overpopulation.