Official NOT CuteOverload Thread
miss_fluffy Wrote:Marty I feel so bad for that poor cute little mouse sad  I was really rooting for him.  Looked like he was gonna make it for a while there. [Image: sad.gif]

LOL
Spooky7272 Wrote:No self-respecting NOTCute thread could forget Sam, 3 time winner of  World's Ugliest Dog!
[Image: iw4c0045croppedcopyweb.jpg]

EEGADS!!  ..KILL IT!!!

Oh Man! A genuine demon dog.. I have the same look on my face that Fred Sanford has when he opens the door and sees Aunt Ester.... absolutely cringing in disgust and horror..
littleflower Wrote:ATC ~ I laughed so hard! I am afraid to show it to my husband. I will certainly lose my best collander if I do.

I know! The squirrels in my yard are safe for the moment because my last colander fell victim to the sandbox.
[Image: sobstory.gif]
Mark Wrote:
Spooky7272 Wrote:No self-respecting NOTCute thread could forget Sam, 3 time winner of  World's Ugliest Dog!

EEGADS!!  ..KILL IT!!! 

Oh Man! A genuine demon dog.. I have the same look on my face that Fred Sanford has when he opens the door and sees Aunt Ester.... absolutely cringing in disgust and horror..  

Sam actually had a not-so-ugly side:
[Image: VL5J0537-web.jpg]

Am I allowed to put that pic on the Official NOT Cute thread? Wink
RIP Sam

Edited to add this clip:
Mark Wrote:World's Ugliest Dog!

EEGADS!!  ..KILL IT!!!

The first cat, Burgers, is part rattlesnake.  I know that look.
Gloria, LOL! Ole Fred Sanford -- of the TV show with one of the greatest theme songs evah LOL

Anyway, here is another NOT cute video: a seriously -- and I mean seriously -- scary sheep. He has a skull mask on, doesn't know it, is freaking the other sheep out, and can't figure out wassup. Poor lammie! "Hey, what's the matter with you guys? What'd I doHuh??!"

Scary Sheep! 

Marty Wrote:

Dog

Wow, possessed. [Image: exorcist.gif]