How to unstick photographs
Any luck, Vox?
Well, per Marty's advice, I put them in the bin. Then I took 'em out, got the coffee grounds off 'em, and stuck 'em in the fridge. If that doesn't work (they are still chillin' like Jell-o), I will try the WD-40 and/or steam -- or chicken out and follow QuisUtDeus's advice LOL 

OK, I didn't really put them in the bin, but they are in the fridge as I type. I will let you know if it works. Thanks for all the advice, guys!
I unstuck a book lately by putting it in the freezer. magic.

Some little brat (must have been a visiting child) had dumped their old bubble gum between the pages it was a real mess. after time in the freezer (long enough to freeze the gum hard) the pages separated and the gum lifted clean off!! Confusedmile:
Sorry, I almost forgot to report back! I stuck them in the fridge and left them for a long time (OK, I forgot about them for a long time). When I got them out again, I pulled with very, very slight pressure, still being afraid - but they came apart with no damage! So thanks to all for the advice, especially for MississississississississississssippiCatholic's expertise that paid off for me Smile
The reason prints stick together is because of heat or humidity has reactivated the coating and emulsion on your prints and "melted" them.

Whatever you do - DON'T GET YOUR PRINTS WET! - It will only exacerbate the problem.

As noted above, you should instead freeze the prints. Cold temporarily stabilizes the chemicals. I assume you used your home freezer, which leaves large water crystals, and not a blast freezers or vacuum dry freezer, which leave very small crystals.

Even though you've been able separated the prints by freezing, you should realize that your troubles aren't over. Why because the large ice crystals have ruptured your emulsion layer. Meaning that as the print dries your print will immediately start to fade.

You may not notice it now but within a few months, you'll notice a big difference, and within a year you will probably no longer have an image on your prints.

If you want to save the image, have them scanned immediately, before any degradation occurs.

Remember that color prints are never permanent and are always unstable. Worse still are "prints" made by inkjet machines.

That's why I use to keep all my important images as slides, because it was more stable. Now I store them digitally.

So to keep your prints stable, keep them in a cool dry place. Separate the prints with acid free paper. Keep all your negatives. Finally, if you can afford the time and expense scan them all digitally.

Oh by the way digital images are also unstable - but that's another topic.