Fearless Protector of Babies!!!
Chopper is the Wonder Doggie!!!

[Image: 100_1587.jpg]

[Image: 100_1589.jpg]

[url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/crazy48kids/100_1589.jpg][/url]
I love Rottweilers! Best dog I ever had was a Rottie. How great it is that the baby gets to grow up with Chopper, though he looks pretty young himself!
Deidre Wrote:I love Rottweilers! Best dog I ever had was a Rottie. How great it is that the baby gets to grow up with Chopper, though he looks pretty young himself!

Chopper is a giant miniature pinscher. He is bigger than both his parents. LOL

And that precious cutie that is being guarded is my grandson, Ethan. Smile

Got any pics of your Rottie?
Hehe...giant miniature Pinscher [Image: laff.gif]  Alas, all my pictures of the Rottie are on "regular film"; he died before we got a digital camera. Ever seen the book Good Dog, Carl?  That's Roscoe to a tee.  I actually wanted to name him Carl, but my brother got to name him, so he got stuck with a cliche.

[Image: 51FY6748XYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-5..._SH20_.jpg]
hehe... my parents had a Rottweiler when my older brother was little. A giant dog named Baron. My dad was training him to be a police dog, but ended up just keeping him. My mom still talks about how my then two-year-old brother would be out in the big back yard with his little red coat and a big black dog always right next to him. Smile Evidently I used to ride the dog like a horse, but unfortunately I don't really have any memory of it.