Dental phobia
IV Sedation rocks!!

I had nearly an hour's worth of dental treatment, and 'slept' through the lot.

I didn't feel 'high' or euphoric though - felt perfectly sober afterwards in fact.  Was I cheated? [Image: hmmm.gif]
Ger,

I am so glad all went well for you. Now I can post this video.

S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
[Image: eek.gif][Image: eek.gif][Image: eek.gif]

I couldn't even watch all of it [Image: laff.gif]

I don't think I should post that on the dental phobia forum I visit, do you? [Image: biggrin.gif]
I can't watch all of it, either. :laughing:

I'm really glad that you are doing well. :D
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Heh. I don't have a problem with going to the dentist. I endured 4 years of orthodontics, preceeded by years of having Ferengi teeth. Before it was all said and done I had 8 teeth pulled or surgeried out, more misery than I'd felt in my short life, but I had straight teeth. The orthodontia cracked one of my molars, so then I had to have that one crowned. Plus the adhesive ruined the enamel on my upper front teeth. It's a matter of time before they rot away. I haven't been to a dentist in 4 years because last time I was in there they blew me a ration about chewing tobacco, the hygenist insulted me and commented on the way I was dressed (excuse me, I left directly from work to come pay you!), plus I hurt for three days. I ain't got nothing for a dentist, just I'm not scared of them. I've been in scarier situations than the office of sadists of medical procedures.
Oooh, I used to hate dental hygenists.  Some of them are OK, but some of them can get positively holier-than-thou about your teeth.  That's another think I love about my insane crazy dentist.  He doesn't have a hygenist. 

A few years ago I had this prissy little thing cleaning my teeth, all high-handed about the state of my teeth (I go every 4 months).  "There's tartar on your teeth!" and she held the cleaning thing right in front of my eyes.  I'd had enough.  I said to her in this overly patient tone, "Yes, I know.  That's why I'm here.  And your job is...to clean it."  That shut her up.

Dr. Death doesn't give me any lectures, he just gets right in there and gets the job done.
I hate getting my teeth cleaned, and I never want to go through a "deep cleaning" again!

I also dislike the fluoride.