Please Pray for my baby
I'm sorry, Fluffy! [Image: prayer3.gif]
Praying
I am so sorry,
Take it easy ! :rose:
[Image: prayer3.gif]
Thank you so much everyone, I had a hard time praying myself yesterday with everything going on.  I'm so glad so many of you were praying for me.

I had to go to the hospital for excessive bleeding, and I really mean excessive.  I declined surgery, because I've had dangerous reactions to anesthesia in the past, and not wanting to wake up with a hysterectomy.  I just don't trust doctors.

Thanks to your prayers, the bleeding did slow down and I was allowed to come home.  I've been given medicine to help my body pass everything, but if it doesn't I'll have no choice but surgery.

All of you mean so much to me.  Thank you so much for looking out for me and talking to God on my behalf.
[Image: sad.gif][Image: prayer3.gif]

So very sorry.
You might need to undergo a D & C - common in this situation and even after childbirth where there is excess bleeding.

My niece recently had a situation just like yours, with the ultrasound and all.  I've heard this is quite common, and above all, there is nothing you could've done to prevent this...it's your body's way of getting rid of what was probably a defective fetus.  Not that that's much comfort, I know.

Christina
miss_fluffy Wrote:Thank you so much everyone, I had a hard time praying myself yesterday with everything going on.  I'm so glad so many of you were praying for me.

I had to go to the hospital for excessive bleeding, and I really mean excessive.  I declined surgery, because I've had dangerous reactions to anesthesia in the past, and not wanting to wake up with a hysterectomy.  I just don't trust doctors.

Thanks to your prayers, the bleeding did slow down and I was allowed to come home.  I've been given medicine to help my body pass everything, but if it doesn't I'll have no choice but surgery.

All of you mean so much to me.  Thank you so much for looking out for me and talking to God on my behalf.

It is common to have a lot of bleeding with a miscarriage. I had more with my second, though- it even felt hard to breathe. My D.O. explained that it was due the loss of oxygen-carrying red blood cells. I was supposed to go to the ER, but a few moments later the bleeding slowed quite a bit, so I just stayed home.

I'm glad you got to go home, Fluffy. I know that you will be more comfortable there. If you have any, try some red raspberry tea to help your uterus contract- that should help with expelling the remains and with the bleeding.

Love and prayers going out to you!
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Oh Fluffs, I'm so sorry! [Image: sad.gif] You and Bob are in our prayers!
miss_fluffy Wrote:The doctor verified this morning that I am definitely miscarrying.  The pain and the heavy bleeding started about an hour ago.

Thank you so much for your prayers everyone, it really means alot to me.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll say a prayer for you and your child. [Image: prayer3.gif]