Please Pray for my baby
Miscarriage Prayer.

My Lord, the baby is dead!

Why, my Lord—dare I ask why? It will not hear the whisper of the wind or see the beauty of its parents’ face—it will not see the beauty of Your creation or the flame of a sunrise. Why, my Lord?

“Why, My child—do you ask ‘why’? Well, I will tell you why.

You see, the child lives. Instead of the wind he hears the sound of angels singing before My throne. Instead of the beauty that passes he sees everlasting Beauty—he sees My face. He was created and lived a short time so the image of his parents imprinted on his face may stand before Me as their personal intercessor. He knows secrets of heaven unknown to men on earth. He laughs with a special joy that only the innocent possess. My ways are not the ways of man. I create for My Kingdom and each creature fills a place in that Kingdom that could not be filled by another. He was created for My joy and his parents’ merits. He has never seen pain or sin. He has never felt hunger or pain. I breathed a soul into a seed, made it grow and called it forth.”

I am humbled before you, my Lord, for questioning Your wisdom, goodness, and love. I speak as a fool—forgive me. I acknowledge Your sovereign rights over life and death. I thank You for the life that began for so short a time to enjoy so long an Eternity.
-- Mother M. Angelica

...Let me recognize the gift in my ability to conceive and carry life however briefly.

Let me take joy in my ability to love so deeply and desire to nurture a soul unbeknownst to me.

Let me find healing in the belief that this soul knew my love for it and that that love helped it to pass to another place.

Let me honor this short life not only with my love but in finding meaning in its existence.
So sorry to hear your sad news, Miss Fluffy.

[Image: prayer.gif]

I am so sorry, Miss Fluffy. I lost my second child in JULY many years ago and you never forget but it gets easier with time. Tell your doctors to do everything they can to preserve your ability to conceive and then trust them and trust God.

Sending more prayers. . .
Oh Fluffs, I'm so sorry to hear that.
You're in ours too.
God Bless [Image: prayer.gif]
Good news, I'm doing much better and won't need the surgery.  Just need to take it easy and watch for signs of infection.

We decided on a name for our baby, and are making an assumption based on several dreams I had about a baby boy.

Joseph Michael Stinson  RIP- 7/17/07
[Image: prayer.gif]
I'm so sorry Fluffy. I just saw this. I'm praying for you, and I think the name is just lovely.

+JMJ+
lynn
Miss Fluffy,

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. My heart goes out to you and your family. I lost my first two children through miscarriages. I am glad someone sent you the "Miscarriage Prayer." I was able to find solace in that, and I hope you will too. Please be patient and gentle with yourself as you grieve the loss of your baby. I was glad to hear that you chose to give your baby a name. You will always hold this baby in your heart, and I truly believe that you will be reunited in Heaven someday. May God hold you close during this difficult time, and may He bless you with a healthy pregnancy in His own perfect time. God will get you through this. My prayers are with you. [Image: prayer3.gif]

Tweepy

Thanks Tweepy, that means alot to me.

I pray that your pregnancy is still going well [Image: prayer3.gif]
My prayers for you and your baby Miss Fluffy, I'm so sorry [Image: prayer3.gif].