Basilan War... it needs our prayers

I ask for your generous prayers for the end of the Basilan war in the Philippines which started last month. More and more soldiers are dying for this cause.

Please also pray for the 14 Marines who died last July 10, for the 12 Marines who died last August 7-9, and for the 15 Marines who died last August 18.

Eternal rest grant unto the Marines’ souls, O Lord. And let Thy perpetual help shine upon them. Amen

And May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

It does indeed merit our prayers. Two soldiers who have been killed were mistahs of a very good friend of mine, and it seems to be getting worse day by day. I pray that God will show His mercy to those who have been killed, and may the holy angels conduct these brave souls into the heavenly court.
thanks for praying...
i'm sorry to hear of your loss...
but we should never give up... in praying...
[Image: prayer3.gif]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
My wife is a Filipina, so we're very aware of the radicalism of abu sayaff in her country. May God end the scourge of these muslims and restore the Faith in that once-great Catholic country. [Image: prayer.gif]
[Image: prayer.gif]
[Image: prayer.gif]
[Image: prayer3.gif]