How many babies in a row of one sex?
AdoramusTeChriste Wrote:
introibo Wrote:God is good, but He has a sense of humour!

Christina

He sure does! Mine are b, 3g, b, then a 7 year sabbatical, the 3 more boys.

Obviously, I need the experience of watching the little guys lick their elbows for my salvation.

Post the video again!!

I know a woman who has been pregnant 21 times. Lost 15 of the babies, mostly 2nd trimester. Out of all those babies only two were girls. She ended up with 6 boys, 2 are priests and God smiled on her and has sent her a LOT of granddaughters. She even caught two of them herself at home, a precipitous birth of twins.
b,g,g,g.[Image: wink.gif]
b, b, g, b
I hope if I ever have any more, they are all boys [Image: laff.gif]

I know one family that had nine boys and no girls.  I have two boys myself, but the next one had better be a girl!
Johanna Wrote:I know one family that had nine boys and no girls.  I have two boys myself, but the next one had better be a girl!

We had 2 boys, an 8 year drought, and then 2 girls.  Ummm, be careful what you wish for in the girl department!

b,b,b,g!

Have any of you heard of the hairline predictor (old-wives tale)?  Supposedly, if the hairline on the back of the neck is straight across, the next child will be a boy, and if it's a "duck tail" then the next child will be a girl.  After I read about that I checked my kids and sure enough...  [Image: laff.gif][Image: laff.gif]   My baby girl has a duck tail so maybe she'll get a sister next!

[Image: smile.gif]
gloriamaria Wrote:
Johanna Wrote:I know one family that had nine boys and no girls. I have two boys myself, but the next one had better be a girl!

We had 2 boys, an 8 year drought, and then 2 girls. Ummm, be careful what you wish for in the girl department!

I wouldn't want a bunch of girls, but I'd like at least one.  Boys with no sisters seem to turn out so clueless when it comes to women - it's much easier on them if they get a little breaking in.
AndreaW Wrote:Have any of you heard of the hairline predictor (old-wives tale)?  Supposedly, if the hairline on the back of the neck is straight across, the next child will be a boy, and if it's a "duck tail" then the next child will be a girl.  ...

Who finds these things out in the first place?! lol!

SweetPea Wrote:
Marty Wrote:
Deidre Wrote:We need Marylou's input on this one. ;)

:laughing:
b,b,b,b,b,b,b,g,b,g
I'm the first b ;)

Oh my!
Yes, 7 boys in a row. Marty is the first b and what a big bad b word he is.
My dad was one of 8 boys and when I my eighth was a girl believe it or not, I was a bit disappointed.
Wouldn't have it any other way now though. God knows best.