How many babies in a row of one sex?
Looks like they need SIX girls to keep the pattern going :)
maryskey Wrote:b,g,g,g,g,b,g,g,g,g,g,b
Oooh, I have the beginning of your family:bgggg!  Does this mean that if I have a sixth, I'll get another boy?[Image: pregnant.gif]

Your family looks like a kindergarten test on patterns, Maryskeys.
Pax Christi,
Ann

Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
maryskey Wrote:b,g,g,g,g,b,g,g,g,g,g,b

I can't imagine the decibals over family dinner!  My ears are bleeding thinking of all those girls![Image: blah.gif]

I have friends who have 1 boy and 7 girls.  They wonder why the boy is speech delayed.  With all the girls?  Now that's a no brainer!  He can't get a word in edgewise!

Are your boys quiet, Maryskey? 
gloriamaria Wrote:I can't imagine the decibals over family dinner! My ears are bleeding thinking of all those girls![Image: blah.gif]

I have friends who have 1 boy and 7 girls. They wonder why the boy is speech delayed. With all the girls? Now that's a no brainer! He can't get a word in edgewise!

Are your boys quiet, Maryskey?

I only have one son at home who can talk at this point. My oldest lives with his father. And no, the 8 yr old is not at all quiet, but boy does he love to cause trouble. [Image: eyes.gif]  

No news on maintaining the pattern yet, either, LOL.[Image: shrug.gif]

bbgg...don't know what this one is yet....its been 10 years since we have had a baby boy around....but then another girl would be nice too.  I only have 2 younger brothers, I missed out on a sister [Image: sad.gif].
My family is g,g,b,g,g,g,b,b,b,g, and g on the way...
So far, we're three for three with boys. My parents actually had four girls before their first boy. Their streaks ran G, G, G, G, B, B, G, B.
AgnusDei1989 Wrote:My family is g,g,b,g,g,g,b,b,b,g, and g on the way...

Well done my hero. God bless you and all the best with baby ELEVEN

(pssst. i do hope Erin is not about - she'll pick on your hair style)
Well, maryskey, I say my family, but I'm one of the children... :) Thanks, though, on my mother's behalf!

Number Eleven, Laura Teresa was born Sunday, the 30 of September. She has Down's syndrome - pray for her! - but also, thank God - it's a light case and in all other ways she's healthy. Dad says she'll be able to learn and talk and everything, only a little more slowly.

We just say Te Deum Laudamus for a safe arrival!

P.S. My hairstyle is usually parted in the middle, two braids... not too much to pick on, is there? :)

Congratulations on the new baby sister!  [Image: baby2.gif] What a blessing!  I will keep your family in our prayers.