Hi Everyone
Hi, I converted to The Church just this past year, and was lucky enough to have a very good and orthodox RCIA at good and orthodox (though NO) parish. Ever since I started my conversion I felt drawn to the 'smells and bells' of The Church, and recently attended my first Latin Mass. It was a low Mass in a horrible looking chapel however so I don't think I got the whole beauty of the Mass, but kneeling to recieve Holy Communion and seeing everyone dressed appropriately and the women veiled has sealed my love for Traditional Catholicism.

I don't know if my parish will start offering a Latin Mass soon, but there are rumors that our Monsignor would like to have one, so I'm hopeful, as our church wasn't completely wreckovated and is still nice looking (our altar has a relic and is a solid marble block, not a 'table' for one thing).

I have a lot to learn though, especially about vocabulary and the role of papal writings, so I hope this site will help me.

God Bless.
Hello and Welcome! [Image: hellosmiley.gif] FE is a great place to learn about all things Catholic!
Welcome to the forum. :)
Welcome and have a ball here. Learn, Love, and let go of yourself (in the Christian way that is).
Welcome!
Welcome!