What's up with all those deleted users?
Just wondering. Seems like half of the users are vaporized after a while.
I was wondering that too...
Some are banned.  Others get mad for various reasons and delete their accounts (you can delete your own account).  Sometimes they come back and re-register, but all the old posts will still say deleted.

Trads can be kind of touchy so a large number of bannings or self-deletions shouldn't be surprising.
Ok then. Is it an idea to take away the delete button so that people will not delete themselves when they get angry?
viking Wrote:Ok then. Is it an idea to take away the delete button so that people will not delete themselves when they get angry?

Where is the fun in that? Heck even Vox has had a crack at it :laughing:
Marty Wrote:
viking Wrote:Ok then. Is it an idea to take away the delete button so that people will not delete themselves when they get angry?

Where is the fun in that? Heck even Vox has had a crack at it :laughing:

[Image: laff.gif] True!

The board software doesn't give that option.  We're stuck with it as-is.  We'd have to switch software.
I think its cool. You have the power to create yourself and destroy yourself.

Its good to have options.
Kinda like Free Will or something. It can be good or bad, but it's always yours.
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a site that won't allow you to even delete yourself.  They are out there, and they usually have shady motives.
miss_fluffy Wrote:If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a site that won't allow you to even delete yourself.  They are out there, and they usually have shady motives.

That's another good point.  People have a right to remove themselves from lists, etc.