Poll: Favorite Brand of Cigarettes
I smoked Marlboro Lights for about 15 years, and various mentholated brands for 10 years before that.  I'm just shy of a year without a cigarette though and hopefully never going back to them.

I do still enjoy an occasional cigar (Rocky Patel's "Decades" are my current favorite) and I have a modest pipe collection.  Currently burning through a wonderful pipe tobacco called "Longbottom Leaf" (no, not kidding) and enjoying it thoroughly.  [Image: monksmoke.gif]
[Image: marlb_blend27.jpg]

Marlboro Blend No. 27. Yum. I also like this cheap kind when I'm in a jam called Grand Prix. They're only $3.10 after tax. And they taste pretty good. There has to be a downside, I know it. Maybe they cause cancer or something.

Players Light or Canadian Classics...i love Marlboro light though, a freind brought me back sum from the states a while back, they were good
Cigar:  Padron Anniversario
Cigarettes are a poor substitute for a good cigar.
Dave
My regular brand is Camel Lights, but I pick up whatever I feel like at the time usually. I enjoy Marlboro Lights but at times it tastes to fake for my tastes. I guess Camels just taste more "real" to me.

Someone mentioned hookah earlier, and boy do I love me some hookah. I used to smoke a bowl everyday after work.

To add to Quis's post about rolling your own:

We use this machine (buyable here for $50):

[Image: supermatic.jpg]

.. and use Premier King Size tubes, buyable here:

[Image: ryocigarette_2012_16923911]

... and American Spirit US tobacco (no chemicals added) in the blue can, buyable here at the same place we get the tubes:

[Image: ryocigarette_2012_37968090]

The reason I show all this stuff is because before I came out here to be with Quis, I'd never rolled my own and thought the whole thing would be a pain in the ass. It's not "fun," but it's not as bad as I thought, and it saves a TON of money. After the initial $50 investment for the rolling machine, it's nothing but savings.

All you have to do is stick a tube on the injector that sticks out the side of the machine, fill the cavity of the machine with tobacco, pull the crank, and trim the cigarette you end up with. I'd thought the cigarettes would be flimsy or uneven or easily mistaken for doobie or what not, but they look EXACTLY like a factory-rolled cigarette. I totally recommend that cigarette smokers roll their own. Even if they're rich. Take the savings and spend it on the poor.

Maybe I will someday make and Youtube a video showing how easy and fast it is to roll your own... If I'd seen how easy and fast it all is and how good the smokes look, I'd have done it long ago...

Guh.

American Spirits taste like sawdust.

Blech.
Anyone here like Djarum Blacks? They are very tasty.
VoxClamantis Wrote:To add to Quis's post about rolling your own:

We use this machine (buyable here for $50):

[Image: supermatic.jpg]

.. and use Premier King Size tubes, buyable here:

[Image: ryocigarette_2012_16923911]

... and American Spirit US tobacco (no chemicals added) in the blue can, buyable here at the same place we get the tubes:

[Image: ryocigarette_2012_37968090]

The reason I show all this stuff is because before I came out here to be with Quis, I'd never rolled my own and thought the whole thing would be a pain in the ass. It's not "fun," but it's not as bad as I thought, and it saves a TON of money. After the initial $50 investment for the rolling machine, it's nothing but savings.

All you have to do is stick a tube on the injector that sticks out the side of the machine, fill the cavity of the machine with tobacco, pull the crank, and trim the cigarette you end up with. I'd thought the cigarettes would be flimsy or uneven or easily mistaken for doobie or what not, but they look EXACTLY like a factory-rolled cigarette. I totally recommend that cigarette smokers roll their own. Even if they're rich. Take the savings and spend it on the poor.

Maybe I will someday make and Youtube a video showing how easy and fast it is to roll your own... If I'd seen how easy and fast it all is and how good the smokes look, I'd have done it long ago...

Yeah, you save a TON of moolah by buying tobacco and rolling them yourself. I should really use the tubes, considering how cheap they are. And I should also start using American Spirits since they are chemical free. I usually just buy Bali Shag or Drum, and Bambu paper because they're sold at every corner deli. I started rolling my own when Mayor Bloomberg raised the cigarette tax a few years back, so that a pack of cigs would cost me $7.50! In West Virginia you can buy an entire carton for that price.
Export 'A', Rich or when I'm south of the border and out of the good stuff and really hard up Winston's,  Its funny I can buy atleast 2 brands of Amarican cigs almost anywhere but trying to find Canadian brands States side is all but impossable for me.