The Catholic Diet
I thought since the 'blood sausage' thread was a hit, how about putting some displays of your favourite foods and desserts. Hey, maybe one day it'll be a book! [Image: beer2.gif]
[Image: jm-07.jpg]

Jamon Serrano or Proscuitto for my Italian neighbours!
Excellent chocolate. This bar is great for melting down for hot chocolate on those cold, winter Catalonian nights.

[Image: ct-05.jpg]
[Image: cz-13.jpg]

This is known as 'Fuet' or in Spanish 'Salchichon' or in Italian "Suprasata"
[Image: pierogi.jpg]

Pierogi!
[Image: dammproduct.jpg]        Cheers!
KyrieEleison Wrote:[Image: pierogi.jpg]

Pierogi!

My favourite! You Polish made Europe proud with this!
[Image: cooked20hamburger.jpg]

This is what we call a "hamburger," in American parlance. It's made with one or more patties of meat which are grilled, and then placed between the two slices of bread as shown. Often, we like to add such things as mustard, ketsup, dill pickle, onion, tomato, lettuce, and perhaps cheese as well, to produce interesting flavour variations.
DominusTecum Wrote:[Image: cooked20hamburger.jpg]

This is what we call a "hamburger," in American parlance. It's made with one or more patties of meat which are grilled, and then placed between the two slices of bread as shown. Often, we like to add such things as mustard, ketsup, dill pickle, onion, tomato, lettuce, and perhaps cheese as well, to produce interesting flavour variations.

And a wonderful contribution as well!
[Image: ptasieczek.gif]
Oh dear, I may never stop posting on this one:
Here is something I actually have cooking for dinner right now:

[Image: Dolmas.jpg]
Dolmas!  They are grape leaves stuffed traditionally with lamb and rice (or bulgur wheat), but mine have beef tonight.  Seasoned with onion, parsley, tomato suace, salt, pepper, mint, and (have I forgotton anything?) lots of lemon juice!
Bon Appetite![Image: gimmefood.gif]