The Global Warming Fraud
The Vatican is in mourning over all the supposed fires in the Amazon right now. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth in Rome at the moment. Rumor has it they're planning another holy light show in memory of this horrible "climate change" disaster.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LionHippo's post:
  • Zedta
(08-25-2019, 03:58 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 12:28 PM)Stanis Wrote: My comment was about the manuscript by Kaupinnen and Malmi. A skim revealed an obvious problem. Why would you "defend" it by pointing to other things?

Could you consider, possibly, that Kaupinnen and Malmi are wrong in their argument even if you happen to agree with their conclusion?

What are your credentials? Are you a climate science expert? If not, then how do you determine if something written in the field is correct?

Sorry for the delay in answering your post. I didn't notice it til now. Tip o' the hat

Okay, point taken and I have to agree, K & M are probably off, since they are essentially arguing over what are tainted data. But, K&M not withstanding, the bulk of the information in this very long and detailed thread does overwhelmingly conclude that Man-made Climate change is very minuscule in effect, so much so, that even the elimination of CO2 (which would devastate plant life on the planet, since CO2 is the main nutrient of most plants), would hardly be noticed in the weather patterns.

BTW: If check out nurseries growing plants in greenhouses, the plants thrive in an enriched internal atmosphere where moisture and heat are maintained at rather high levels (dependent on plant being grown) and with CO2 levels enriched artificially, to up to three times the base concentration. Plants 'eat' CO2, use the carbon and release water and 02 back into the greenhouse. Our planet could always use a little more oxygen, no?

I have no 'credentials' in climate science, but I have been an avid weather observer most of my 60+ years on this planet, especially since I was in Ground School and studying for my pilot's license. If you want a 'credible' climate scientist's summation on the issue, please go back a few posts and listen to the well stated video of an actual PhD in the Climatology field.

Just to add as a bit of clarification for you Stanis:

I agree with about 99% of the authors I have cited on this thread and have merely posted these 'experts', of varying degrees of scientific knowledge, that the whole Man-made Climate Change/Global Warming, etc. narrative is a hoax; hence the title of the thread. I am not touting anything but a number of experts who believe so and I happen to agree with them.

So, in essence; its not me who says all of this , I only agree and like a reporter, report their views on this forum in this thread for others to read and digest. Perhaps you should look around and not focus on just one article?

Curiously, I just saw this article this morning that seems to indicate there are over 30,000 climate related experts who also agree with these data I have have posted here. It would seem that this hoax is beginning to realize that it has no cloths.

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article Page

Over 30,000 scientists say 'Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming' is a complete hoax and science lie | The Common Sense Show
Stephen O'Neal

by: Daniel Barker
NaturalNews) The highly-politicized climate change debate rages on as we approach the crucial 2016 U.S. presidential election, despite an ever-growing body of evidence revealing the fact that "catastrophic man-made global warming" is nothing more than an elaborate hoax.

And the November election may prove to be a victory for the hoaxers, according to experts who happen to be among those who dare to challenge the spurious climate change narrative.

One of these experts is Weather Channel founder John Coleman, who is now warning that the election could prove to be a "tipping point" in favor of people like
Al Gore, who continue to amass vast fortunes based on the global warming scam.

In a recent interview with Climate Depot, Coleman said:
"Al Gore may emerge from the shadows to declare victory in the 'global warming' debate if Hillary Clinton moves into the White House. Yes, if that happens and the new climate regulations become the law of the land, they will be next to impossible to overturn for four to eight years."

Climate change proponents remain undeterred in their mission, ignoring numerous recent scientific findings indicating that there has been no warming trend at all for nearly two decades.

Al Gore's dire predictions of the melting of polar ice on a massive scale have proved to be completely false. In fact, in 2014 - a year that was touted as being "the hottest ever" in the Earth's history - there were record amounts of ice reported in Antarctica, an increase in Arctic ice, and record snowfalls across the globe.

On top of those "inconvenient truths," the White House's assertion that 97 percent of scientists agree that global warming is real has been completely debunked. Several
independently-researched examinations of the literature used to support the "97 percent" statement found that the conclusions were cherry-picked and misleading.

More objective surveys have revealed that there is a far greater diversity of opinion among scientists than the global warming crowd would like for you to believe.

From the National Review:
"A 2008 survey by two German scientists, Dennis Bray and Hans von Storch, found that a significant number of scientists were skeptical of the ability of existing global climate models to accurately predict global temperatures, precipitation, sea-level changes, or extreme weather events even over a decade; they were far more skeptical as the time horizon increased."

Other mainstream news sources besides the National Review have also been courageous enough to speak out against the global warming propaganda - even the Wall Street Journal published an op-ed piece in 2015 challenging the Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) pseudoscience being promulgated by global warming proponents.

And, of course, there are the more than 31,000 American scientists (to date) who have signed a petition challenging the climate change narrative and 9,029 of them hold PhDs in their respective fields. But hey, Al Gore and his cronies have also ignored that inconvenient truth, as well.

Many of those scientists who signed the petition were likely encouraged to speak out in favor of the truth after retired senior NASA atmospheric scientist John L. Casey revealed that solar cycles are largely responsible for warming periods on Earth - not human activity.

But the global warming crowd continues to push their agenda on the public while lining their pockets in the process. If you're still inclined to believe what Al Gore has to say about global warming, please consider the fact that since he embarked on his crusade, his wealth has grown from $2 million in 2001 to $100 million in 2016 - largely due to investments in fake "green tech" companies and the effective embezzlement of numerous grants and loans.

You might want to take all of this information into serious consideration before casting your vote in the November election.

Sources:
TruthWiki.org
ClimateDepot.com
NationalReview.com
NationalReview.com
WSJ.com
PetitionProject.org
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
(08-26-2019, 10:25 PM)LionHippo Wrote: The Vatican is in mourning over all the supposed fires in the Amazon right now.  Much wailing and gnashing of teeth in Rome at the moment.  Rumor has it they're planning another holy light show in memory of this horrible "climate change" disaster.

I saw an article yesterday that made note of just how very little of the forest has been affected after decades of stripping the area of its vegetation. We are talking about a forest so thick that it takes hordes of crews to clear just a few acres and they have an area that is equivalent to an area from the Mississippi to the east coast wide and as long as from the gulf to the Canadian border. Massive space and yet, perhaps it would be better not to destroy it, but current and past efforts have been fairly futile in that regard...so far.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Mark Twain
I don't deny global warming, if there is any, I just don't believe humans and CO2 could cause climate change.
Listen to what some scientists had to say.

(1) Dr Nir Shariv
Astrophysicist Nir Shariv, one of Israel’s top scientists, was once a proponent of the theory that man-made carbon emissions are driving climate change. In an interview with Lawrence Solomon, a columnist for the National Post, Dr. Shariv “described the logic that led him—and most everyone else—to conclude that SUVs, coal plants, and other things man-made cause global warming.” Dr. Shariv points out that “scientists for decades have postulated that increases in carbon dioxide and other gases could lead to a greenhouse effect.” Then, as if on cue, “the temperature rose over the course of the 20th century while greenhouse gases proliferated due to human activities” and since “no other mechanism explains the warming … greenhouses gases necessarily became the cause.”

Recently however, he has recanted saying: “Like many others, I was personally sure that CO2 is the bad culprit in the story of global warming. But after carefully digging into the evidence, I realized that things are far more complicated than the story sold to us by many climate scientists or the stories regurgitated by the media.” As Dr. Shariv began to dig into the issue he was surprised to discover “there is no concrete evidence—only speculation—that man-made greenhouse gases cause global warming.”

http://www.breakpoint.org/2019/05/41973/

(2) 100+ Papers - Sun drives climate
Proven by thousands of temperature datasets, the earth’s climate fluctuated cyclically in the past, and there’s an overwhelming body of evidence showing a close correlation with solar activity and other powerful natural factors. If the IPCC had truly examined past temperature developments and compared them to solar data, they’d have seen there is something remarkable there.

https://notrickszone.com/100-papers-sun-drives-climate/
[-] The following 2 users Like andalusia's post:
  • antiquarian, Zedta
(09-18-2019, 10:59 PM)andalusia Wrote: I don't deny global warming, if there is any, I just don't believe humans and CO2 could cause climate change.
Listen to what some scientists had to say.
You are right on target. "Listen to what some scientists say." is exactly right. "Some" scientists, means: Climate scientists. But there are legions of other scientists, especially of the social and philosophical ilk that want you to believe its the horrid humans that are killing Gaia. Ya right, but that is by pollution and CO2 is not pollution, it is plant food and CO2 levels are lower than have been recorded in many centuries, that is according to polar ice core samples.
Good to see you can identify the obvious and get passed the hyperbole of leftist morons.

Huxley

Einstein

Mark Twain
Personally, I have no opinion on whether there is global warming/global cooling/climate change.

What I look at is their solution: To save the world, we must enrich cronies at a grand scale like never before!

So if we enrich those pushing the green scheme the world will be saved!

BS. Utter BS.
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

[-] The following 1 user Likes BobCatholic's post:
  • MagisterMusicae