Yup... chillin'
Walty Wrote:Trent Reznor? Disturbed? Static X?

You guys have a pension for 'darker' music huh?

You say "darker", I'd say lame [Image: laff.gif] maybe "cheesy"

yay for new keyboards!
ErinIsNotNice Wrote:
Walty Wrote:Trent Reznor? Disturbed? Static X?

You guys have a pension for 'darker' music huh?

You say "darker", I'd say lame [Image: laff.gif] maybe "cheesy"

yay for new keyboards!

Haha  I'd say the same thing too, but Im trying to be nice.
 [Image: pointandlaff.gif]Darker?! Cheesy?! It's pure unadulterated self-indulgent bilge, but I like it!! It's also loud enough to hear over the sound of the hoover...like RHCP and Nirvana...[Image: laff.gif]

ServantofGuadalupe Wrote:Just kickin' back, listening to Bob Marley and smoking a cigar...[Image: smokin.gif]

This was too good a thread to pass up.

This morning, coffee w/Jack Daniels and Food Network on the tube.

Tonight, Hank Williams, George Jones and Merle Haggard on the jukebox, a couple or 8 beers and a nice fat dip of Copenhagen.

8 beers?  Now wouldnt that cause drunkeness  or do you have that much of a tolerance?
Walty Wrote:8 beers? Now wouldnt that cause drunkeness or do you have that much of a tolerance?

He's a pretty big guy I think.  3 would be my limit, and I'm a cheap date, so I could see 8 for someone much bigger (over the course of an evening, not in an hour [Image: laff.gif])
Walty Wrote:8 beers?  Now wouldnt that cause drunkeness  or do you have that much of a tolerance?
not necessarily,especially if he is a big man,also time is a factor,i mean if it's over the course of 4hrs,that's only 2 beers an hour,that's nothing for even a 200lb man.....
back in the day, 8 beers = tuesday afternoon.

nowadays I have a glass of wine and I'm ready for night-night.

as for today...gigantic coffee done cowboy-style and a little jr. gong.

Paloma Wrote:as for today...gigantic coffee done cowboy-style and a little jr. gong.

*hopes cowboy style has nothing to do with commando style*
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Aint life grand?